19. Ignore

Jungkook comes back after getting ready. Yn was still standing there and arranging some costumes.

Jk just looks at her while she was doing the work.

Suddenly, yn looks at him. And uski aankhein khuli ki khuli reh jati hai. Jk was looking so sexy in that suit.

Yn's pov- ohh god..!! How can someone be so hot?? Ab me kya karu... kaam kese karugi agar ye ese hi handsome banke aas paas rahega toh..!!

Tabhi uski nazar blazer ke collar par jaati hai and uski hassi nikal jaati hai.

Jk looks at her while she was laughing.

Yn goes to him and says,"tch tch tch... BTS member Jungkook... atleast wear it properly..!!"

She starts adjusting his dress.

Yn- it's fine now.

She says after fixing it.

Jk smiles but his smile disappears when he sees Tae coming towards them.

Tae- uhm..yn..

Yn- ohh hi Tae.

Tae- uhm... I wanted to talk...

Yn- ohh about...

Before she could say, Jungkook says,"ok guys... I'll go now. I have to learn my lines too.."

He goes from there.

Tae- I can't talk here... come there.

He takes her to an empty place and jk's full focus on them only.

(Ye Tae har baar isko jk ke saamne hi khopche me kyu le jata hai..!!!)

Tae- u got her call??

Yn- not yet.

Tae- any message?

Yn- uhm..no. But she will message soon. She might be busy now.

Tae- so can you message and ask her?

Yn- Tae Tae...(she keeps her hand on his shoulder.) Try to understand... it's her duty time. She will message me herself. And yes... I think that even we should go back now... everyone is here.

Tae- yeah you are right...and yeah inform me as soon as u get her message..okay.

Yn smiles.

Yn- okay Tae..!! Don't worry... I'll forward you her message...okay?

Tae- hmm. Ok byeee..!!

He runs from there.

Yn wapas Jungkook ke paas jaati hai but Jungkook us se koi baat kiye bina hi waha se chala jaata hai. Yn ko bahut weird lagta hai but...wo bechari kya hi jaanti hai.

Okay so...Baaki sab members ek dum ready hai...or excited bhi. Jin ready hone ke baad apne aap ko mirror me dekhta hai.

He smiles and says,"ahh...this man is sooo handsome...!! Wait Jin..talk in english... it's an english interview. Okay..!! Ok so...this man right in front of me is so handsome..!! I can't handle this much handsome face..!! Woah...his hairs...his eyes..his wwh face...!!"

Tabhi use kisi ke hasne ki awaaz aati hai. He turns back to see.

Jin- who's there?

??- it's me..!! You are sooo funny...hehehe..!!

Jin- ahh..you..!? Hey m not funny ok...m just saying the fact.

??- okay..okay..sorry..!!

Jin- You always make fun of me.