16. Emotions

Alert- aane wale kuch parts me emotions ki bahaar aane wali hai toh apne risk pe padhe...!! Aane wali sabhi asuvidhao ke liye hume khed hai.

Jungkook goes to his room without saying anything. Tae takes yn with him.

In Tae's room

Yn- what happened Tae? Is everything ok?

Tae holds yn's hand and says,"I need ur help..."

Yn- wh...what happened?

Tae- uhm... Idk...how to say this...

Yn- Tae...just say it... don't forget that I am ur friend. Just say it..

Tae looks down and says,"uhm... actually... I... I like ur friend... Ridhi..."

Yn's eyes get open wide.

Tae- ahh.. I mean...that I think that I like her...

Yn- but...you just...met...her in the morning...how can...

Tae- I know that it's weird but... but I can't stop myself from thinking about her....!! I can't stop looking at her...!! I can't stop myself from imagining about her..!!

Yn- yeah...Tae...but may be it's just infatuation...how can you come to the conclusion so soon that it's love...?

Tae- no..no...m not saying that I love her...m just saying that I think that I like her....i mean... I want to know about her.... like I don't want her to go back so early...so that I can understand her and get sure about my feelings. And in this...only you and Koyal can help me..!!

Yn- we? But... how can we...

Tae- please don't say no...m just asking for this small favour... please please please...

Yn- ok ok...yes... We will help you... I'll talk to koyal too. We will definitely think about it.

In jk's room

Jk's mind- Are they still together? But...why did hyung called her? Will he...will he propose her today?? Will she accept his proposal? (Sobs)

Bhale hi jk physically apne room me tha but mentally uska pura attention yn or Tae par tha. He was still thinking about them.

Jk's mind- ahh..!! I can't just keep on sitting here..!! I need to know everything. I... I will just go and find out everything..!!

And wo waha se chala jaata hai Tae ke room ki taraf.

Tae- really??? I m sooo happy today..!! Thank you so much yn..!!! Really...u r a great friend..!!

Tae immediately hugs her and yes sahi soch rhe hai aap sab...jk isi moment pe aa jata hai. Ab wo or zyada heartbroken feel kar raha hai...coz uski aankho ke saamne uske hyung ne uski love interest ko hug kara hua hai.

The emotions start coming out of his eyes in the form of tears. He immediately runs from there and goes to the terrace.

Yn- it's ok Tae.. afterall you are my friend.

And yn waha se chali jaati hai.

Yn's pov- okay so Tae likes Ridhi..well.. Tae bahut acha human hai...or Ridhi bhi achi hai. Dono ek dum perfect hai. But Ridhi...uske man me koi feelings hogi? Uhm...ab ye pata karne me toh Koyal hi help karegi..!! Aaj hi baat karti hu us se..!! But...but us se pehle me Jungkook se mil kar aati hu. Kabse baat hi nhi hui us se.

She goes to his room. She knocks the door.

Yn- Jungkook... Jungkook.

But koi response nhi karta tha toh wo sochti hai ki shaayad jk so rha hai...and waha se chali jaati hai.