13. Kiss?

Okay...so as I promised..ye aaj ka 2nd update hai..!! Wo wala boring tha isliye mene ye bhi fatafat daal dia...😌

Back to the story.

Toh sab company k liye rawaana ho gye hai.

Yn and Koyal apne kaam me busy hai. Members bhi busy hai coz aaj unka ek important shoot hai new album ko lekar.

Yn apna kaam kar rahi hoti hai ki achanak uske paas ek kanya (ladki) aati hai and bolti hai-

Kanya- yn..

Yn- ohh..hi.

Kanya- hi... actually I need ur help.

Yn- uhm..yeah say it.

Kanya- actually, I need to go to my home early today... I asked for the holiday but Carol didn't allowed me. I have to go to my village to meet my mom. So...can you please go and do some work in my place.

Yn- but...idk anything about ur work. And Carol...

Kanya- she won't say anything... I asked her...so she only asked me to ask someone else to do this work...so please can you.?...My mom is in hospital. I understand that the work is important but..

Yn- ok ok... I can understand. But I am new here... I don't know anything...

Kanya- ah.. it's not that difficult. You have to just take these dresses to the shooting area.

Yn- what? Shooting area?

Kanya- yeah.. that's it.

Yn- that's it?

Kanya- yeah.. please...

Yn- ok ok. I'll help you. Don't worry.

Kanya immediately hugs her and says,"thank you so much..!!!"

And fir yn is kaam me lag jaati hai.

Yn fatafat se staff ke kuch members ko lekar chali jaati hai shoot area ki taraf.

She goes inside the vanity and finds all the members there.

Jimin- ohh..hey.

Yn smiles.

RM- you..here?

Yn- yeah... I brought these costumes.

Hobi- ohh...wait...let me see mine...

Jin- yeah me too.

And fir sab waha se chale jaate hai apni apni vanity me... except for one person. And that person was jungkook.

Yn- you won't go?

Jk- actually... it's my vanity only.

Yn- ohh..so...these are ur costumes.(She asks the staff boy to keep the costumes.)

Jk- thankyou.

Ab waha koi or nhi hai bas jk and yn hai.

Yn- so I'll go now.

Jk- wait...

Yn- what?

Jk- lemme atleast see my dresses. What if it doesn't suits me? Don't you know that you should wait till I finalize this?

Yn- I am new here...how can you expect me to know all this.

Jk- yeah...but you will learn soon.

And ab jk apni sabhi costumes ko dekh raha hai. Yn use dekh rahi hai.

Jk finally selects one costume and says,"it looks so good."

Jk- I should try this.

Yn- yeah.