41. Love (5)

And kisi na kisi tareeke se wo log dadi se bachkar nikal jaate hai.

Jk- what was she saying?

Koyal- nothing..!!

Ridhi- yeah...just leave it.

Jimin- well... granny weds grandpa.... not a bad idea.

Yoongi- wait...you... I'll kill you rn..!!

And yoongi jaane hi lagta hai ki Jin use peeche se rok leta hai.

And fir game continue hoti hai.

Is baar bottle aati hai... Jimin pe or use challenge karega Yoongi.

Yoongi- okay...now let's see..what I'll do..!!

Jimin- ahh..m sry hyung..!!

Yoongi- truth or dare?

Jimin- dare...

Yoongi- really? Okay then...u have to go to any girl of this world and tell her that you love her...

Jimin- 👀👀

RM- isn't it too much?

Tae- u can change ur dare...

Yoongi- no... it's alright.

Jimin- ohk.

Jk- but...

Jimin- I will.

He immediately stands up and goes near Malishka.

Jimin- Uhm...can I...

Malishka idhar udhar dekhti hai.

Yn- it's just a dare...

Malishka- yeah...u..u can..

He sits in front of her and says," you know that I... I am the flirt king of our group. I never dated any girl coz of our contract with the company but...but I.. I never stopped myself from talking to girls. Many girls like this nature of mine. I never felt awkward in front of any other girl except for you. You...you caught my attention...if I just wanted to do time pass with you... I would have already met you and flirted with you but...but I didn't felt like doing so...coz you....you are not meant for flirting, you are meant for being loved... truly loved by someone. You..are meant for someone who will never leave you...who will love you as if you are the only one in this world. Idk...if m perfect for you or not...but I really want to tell you that if I got you... I'll remain urs...only urs forever. I LOVE YOU...MALISHKA."

Everyone was so shocked....coz unhe toh bas ek Ily ki umeed thi...but yaha pura paragraph suna dia gya..jimin k dwara.

Fir sabne taaliya bajai.

Malishka finally shock se thori baahar aati hai.

Malishka- uhm...it... it was such a cute proposal... I mean...for a second I forgot that it's a dare...

Jimin- what's ur answer?

Malishka- hein?

Jimin holds her hands and says,"Give me an answer.."

Malishka- Jimin...u...

Jimin- please... I beg you.

Jimin had tears in his eyes. The desperation in his eyes was clearly visible to her. He was so into the moment, that he forgot about everything else.

Jimin- Do...you like me...too?

Malishka- I...

Before she could say, Jimin holds her hand tightly as if he was scared, he was not in a position to listen to a no from her side.