23. Mine

Alert- isme thore se mature scenes hai...toh 18 yrs se kam wale avoid kr sakte hai. Warning dena zaruri hai. (Mene koi bhi sexual content nhi likha but still I don't want ki kisi ko awkward lage read karte hue isliye warning di...)

As soon as jk kisses her, she gets shocked. But he just moves away from her...he just gave a peck on her lips. Yn was still not able to process that what just happened.

She looks at him and he just looks at her lips.

She places her hand on his chest and says,"Jungkook..."

But jk again attacks on her lips. He moves his hands towards her waist to pull her closer. He starts with a gentle kiss but soon it gets deepen and deepen. Now it was enough for yn to control, she also gives in and participates equally. The amount of love they had for each other was clearly visible. Finally, their desires were turning into reality.

She holds his collar to pull him more and more into her. Now, there was no space left between them. He moves his hand towards her face and caresses her jawline. They kiss, kiss and just kiss. He again wraps his arms around her and breaks the kiss to inhale some air. They both breath heavily. Yn's eyes were still closed as she was in her own fairyland. A light smile on her face was still intact. Jk looks at her and goes closer to her neck. Yn tilts her neck to allow him as she could feel his closeness even with closed eyes but he doesn't do anything. Yn was still waiting for his touch but she couldn't feel anything till now. Jk goes near her ear and whispers,"just like this."

Yn opens her eyes in shock. She realises that what just happened.

Jk- I wanna kiss her just like this. (He whispers again.)

Yn- wh...

He keeps a finger on her lips and says,"well...even her lips are like yours. I never kissed her before but...but I guess that she will taste like you only."

Yn is still not able to process that what is this man saying to her.

She immediately keeps her hands on his chest and pushes him back.

Yn- Jungkook...are...are you out of ur mind??? (Screams.)

Yn- how can you...

Jk keeps his hand on her mouth and pulls her from her waist.

Jk- shhh..!! Just listen to me.

His touch is melting her. She knows that he doesn't love her...she knows that it's a sin but she is not in her senses. He is so addictive and his stare is enough to make her fall for him.

He gently removes his hand from her mouth and holds her left hand with his right one. He intertwines their fingers together while his left hand was still holding her waist tightly.

Yn looks at his left hand while he was still looking into her eyes.

She was hella nervous.

Jk- you don't like it...right?

Yn looks at him.

Yn- wh..what?

Jk- whenever I say that I love her.

Yn gets a tear and she closes her eyes. And that tear works as an evidence for Jungkook.

He leans forward and kisses on her eyes. Yn opens her eyes.

Yn- why are you doing this...!!! Please...go away..!! (Tears)

She tries to escape but he grabs her more tightly.

Jk- tell me..!!

Yn- what??

Jk- do you like it??