Epilogue

Wilbur POV

"-he was stabbed in front of me and he held me while telling me he loved me. He died that day." I said, recounting the story. My therapist, Puffy, smiled at me. "Good job. After 428 days, you can finally recount the story without tearing up." 

I smiled. A genuine smile. I felt proud. "Thank you."

~~~

No one's POV

Of course, Wilbur would never get over Dream's death. Who would? But, he managed to live with it and be able to enjoy the rest of the time he has here. He wakes up with a smile, not faking it, not trying to convince himself he's happy, but an actual smile. 

There will always be times when sadness takes over his heart and he starts to cry, but they get less often every single year. On every anniversary of their relationship, Wilbur would make Dream's favorite meal. Pancakes with 3 blueberries, syrup, a strawberry, and a little bit of whipped cream. 

So, I guess the story didn't end on a tragic note. Dream accomplished what he wanted to, make Wilbur happy. 

___

180 words. I know this is short, but I had no idea what to do for this lmao. I hope you enjoyed the story though. I certainly enjoyed writing it. 

Time for self-promotion!

I have 2 new books in the works, you should totally check them out and totally comment on this chapter.