Alone. (Luke Brooks Fanfic)

QUINN IS PLAYED BY CHLOE GRACE MORËTZ

(i began this a long time ago and am not proud of this book and unfortunately am not a fan of the janoskians anymore but since people liked it i am continuing to write it do to popular demand.)

TRIGGER WARNING:
this book may be a trigger for some people so if you have a problem or are triggered by mentions of cutting, self harm, or suicide then please DONT read this. Also if you are having any problems and you need someone to talk to, I am here and I will listen. If you don't feel like talking to me then here is the suicide hotline number that you should call 1-800-273-8255, but just a reminder that things do get better and someone will always be there for you it can be a friend or even w stranger :) it does get better.

"quinn was an 18 year old girl who sat alone, was bullied, beaten up, and practically tortured ever since her best friend raina went missing. she has had severe depression ever since and no one seems to notice or care. her abusive step father and drug addict mother don't help her hard life. but then luke brooks notices her. the guy she has had a crush on for years. someone is out to steal everything in her life away from her. but luke somehow finds a way to help."