Chapter 7

Quinn's POV

"Raina?" my voice crooked.
"Hi Quinn." She said.
"W-what are you doing here? It can't be you!" I said stuttering trying to look behind the leaves.
"I'm back." she spoke.
"Who are you talking to?" I heard a voice say behind me making me jump. There was Luke.
"Uhh," I mumbled.
"No one." I smiled.
And that's when I had a feeling of rage, anger, and sadness. Why the hell would she just show up like this? Why did she hide from me so I could barely even tell it was her?
Im just overly confused.

"Ok. Are you alright?" he asked.
I nodded my head and we began walking.

-

It's been a week since I've 'seen' Raina.
Well I didn't actually see her but I kinda heard her voice.
And a week since I talked to Luke. He's tried calling me and texting me but I just wanted to be alone. I haven't gone to school this whole week either.
My mom has been "on a business trip" But I know she is cheating on my step dad.
Charlie doesn't really care what I do. But the good thing is he hasn't really talked to me ever since the whole thing with Luke happened. I felt bad about not talking to Luke for a couple days but I finally realized that I really did need some time alone, it helped me try to sort everything.
Right now I'm just sitting in my living room watching movies. I was rubbing my arm because Charlie hit me there a day or two ago. Apparently because "I made my mom go on the business trip" He won't let me go anywhere. He barley let's me eat. I've eaten twice since Sunday. It's Friday. My phone buzzed next to me and it was of course Luke.

'From: Lukeeee
good morning Quinn, can I please come over so we can talk?'

I smiled at the text and replied with a yes. I quickly went to my room and threw on some clothes. After I finished putting them on I heard the doorbell ring. I took a deep breathe an opened it.
Luke looked and me and hugged me tighter than ever. When we pulled away I looked him into his eyes and his golden brown ones were looking back at me.

"Please don't ever leave me like that again." He said. A look of sadness reveled on his face. I smiled and hugged him again. He burrowed his face in my neck. His warm breath giving me goosebumps everywhere. We walked back in my house and sat on the couch. I wanted to tell him that I saw Raina but I knew he wouldn't believe me.

"Why did you stop talking to me and stop going to school?" He spoke. I shrugged my shoulders and looked at him.
"I missed you Luke." I said on the verge of tears. I honestly don't know why I was about to cry. I quess the fact that someone actually cares about me.
"I love you Quinn." he said hugged me once more.
What.
Wow.
What.
I've never heard those words before.
"Luke, " I mumbled beginning to cry. He pulled away and looked at me. "I love you too."
"Why are you crying?"
"I guess I've never really had anyone there for me." I spoke. He smiled and poked at my cheek. I giggle and poked his. He put his arm around me and played with my hair.
I picked up my phone. I saw that I got a new text.

'From: Unknown Number

Back away from my boyfriend.

Love, your best friend'

--

hii! hope you liked this chapter.

-edited on 11/3/16

picture of Quinn in it above
-ally