Chapter 9

Quinn's POV

Luke and I sat there in the living room. All of our emotions were huddled into a giant ball at the moment. I was screaming inside because I didn't know what Raina was going to do. I have always been afraid of her. Even before she went "missing". I think Luke was a little bit afraid of her too.
Luke grabbed onto my arm and pulled me in for a hug.

"It's ok." he muttered into my shoulder. I pulled away a little bit and realized I was crying.

"What ever happens I am here. I will always be here. I promise you." he said looking straight into my eyes. I gathered up a little smile on my face and kissed him.
I had a strange gut feeling that Raina was watching.
After we finished kissing we looked around cleaning up the mess that Raina had caused. I stayed with Luke for a while because I was too scared to go home alone.

"Luke?" I asked him as we sat on his bed.

"Yeah?" he spoke for the first time in a while.

"Can you walk me home?" I ask but then we here his brother shout.

"OW! FUCK WHAT THE HELL?! LUKE!" He screamed. Luke looked at me in panic. His brother probably stepped on some of the glass we didn't clean up.

"Uh I don't think I can walk you.." he said looking down. I nodded and got up grabbing my bag. I gave Luke a hug and walked out of his house. I began walking fast because I didn't want to see Raina at all.
Thoughts ran through my mind like crazy.

I wanted to Scream. Cry. Hurt someone...
Hurt myself...

No! Quinn what the hell why would you think that!? No! We are done hurting ourself!
Once I got home I ran to my bathroom and locked the door.
I pulled out my bottle of anxiety meds and sat on the ground.
I heard something break from outside the bathroom door which sounded like a window breaking. I moved away slowly from the door. I heard loud footsteps.

"QUINN!" I heard a female voice scream. I was so scared. I grabbed and anxiety pill and swallowed it.

"WHERE ARE YOU!?" I then knew it was Raina. I grabbed another pill.

More footsteps. Another pill.

Closer. Another pill.

And closer. Another pill.

Then banging on the door. Another pill.

I then fell over.

The door opened.

My eyes turned black.

They reopened when I felt pain rushing through my body.

I gasped for air which I couldn't seem to find.

My eyes widened as I saw one thing.

Raina laughing there above me.

Then darkness over came me.

Luke's POV

After having to clean up the rest of the glass I called Quinn to see if she was ok.

I dialed her number but nobody answered.

This is weird she usually always responds, or at least answers me.

God Luke you sound like a whipped female.

I decided to take a nap and ignore all the stress that was being put on me.

--
this was a very stressful chapter im sorry! but remember if you ever need someone to talk to i am here, and if you don't want to talk to me then talk to someone, anyone you trust! i promise it will be okay and it will eventually get better.

picture of quinn in this chapter above

-ally