Chapter 21

My eyes slowly peeked open. My head was pounding and my vision was blurry. I also had the worst stomach ache of my life.

I barely was able to sit up. There was blood all on the bed underneath me. I screamed and backed away to the corner of the bed. There were footsteps from outside the door. They were loud then they just stopped. I was scared for my life at this point.

Looking down I realize that I wasn't wearing the clothes I came here with.
I was wearing just a large t-shirt and nothing else. Tears started falling down my eyes as I could tell what happened.
The door swung open and there revealed Charlie.
"Is my pretty girl awake?" he said with a smirk walking towards the bed.
"What did you do to me?!" I yelled.
"Oh not much, you were pretty easy though last night when you were all drugged up. You enjoyed it very much but you kept screaming Luke as I was thrus-"
"SHUT UP!" I yelled so loud that my throat began to hurt.
"You're safe baby." he spoke.

baby
my baby
oh my god

"Did you hurt my baby?!" I said so scared grabbing onto my stomach.
"Let's just say your baby might not be there in 9 months."
Those words broke me.
I was speechless and lightheaded. I got off the bed and Charlie backed up to the wall.
I walked towards him so we were chest to chest. I needed to get out of here.
My hands slipped into his as I put on a fake smile. I began leaning in when I jumped away and ran out the door of the little room. I slammed it behind me to slow him down and I ran through the hallway of the house. There was another room a little ways down from mine where I could hear silent sobs coming from the inside. I had to help this person.
I opened the door and inside was
Raina?

"Raina?!" I said in surprise and also relief.

"Quinn!" she looked up and jumped off the bed.
"We have to go come on." I said grabbing her hand and running. There was a back door right down the end of the hallway.
We heard loud footsteps coming from the opposite hallway.
We ran out of the back door and we were now in a fenced in backyard. There was a small door to the left in the fence that we ran to. As we were opening it the back door opened revealing Charlie. He ran towards us but we were quicker. There was a long road out side of the fence that we started running down.

There was a car coming down the road so we stopped and waved our hands in the air uncontrollably so they would see us.

The car stopped and a older friendly looking man stepped out.

"Are you girls alright?" he said in a worried tone.
"You need to help us, a-a man is chasing us we need hel-" and that is when I felt a sudden pain go through my back. I fell to the ground and was seeing flashes. I could hear screaming but I was slowly loosing .

-
-
-

I opened my eyes to bright white lights. I could hear voices but all I saw was whiteness.

"Quinn it's alright, I'm here you can let go." I heard a familiar voice speak out. My heart began pounding. What is happening?
"Wait Quinn?!" the voice said again. My vision started becoming more clear.
"NURSE!" the voice called out. I still could barley see anything.
"She's okay! She squeezed my hand she's alright, Quinn! Quinn! Baby wake up!" I heard.

Luke.

It was Luke.

Wait where am I?

I desperately tried to wake up from what seemed like a horrible dream. I couldn't do it. Why can't I wake up?
What is happening?

"Sir, she isn't going to make it we have to pull the plug." I heard a different voice say.

"NO NO WE CANT I CANT LOOSE HER NO" Luke shouted.

I need to wake up. I can't loose him. I can't loose myself.
I know the amount of times I've tried to do this but no person is worth my own life besides me. I need to wake up. This can't be it. This can't be the end I need to wake up.
My life is worth so much more than it was a long time ago. I have so much to look forward to.
I am only 19 years old I can't just have my life ended.
I can't loose Luke. I can't do it.
WAKE UP QUINN

--

hello! i have finally updated for you guys! it's Christmas! so merry Christmas or happy holidays (if you don't celebrate Christmas lol) but yeah sorry for the kind of depressing chapter on this day....whoops...hahah
anyways i am so thankful for you all and hope you all have a great day! also sorry this is a shorter chapter, i promise i will try to make the next few chapters longer.

picture of Quinn in this chapter above!
-ally