Chapter 17

I walked up to the front door counting my steps. I honestly don't know why I planned this and did it. "Um Quinn?" I heard Luke say nervously but I ignored him. I knocked on the door. Raina answered smiling then she looked behind me her eyes very wide and her smile now gone. "C-come in." She stuttered.

Amber wasn't there yet sadly, I was hoping she would be here to sort of break the silence between us all.

"So..." Raina spoke.

Raina's daughter, Laura was asleep. Well I could say Raina and Luke's daughter. Ugh that was still hard to process. Luke and Raina haven't looked at each other once since we got here. "You can talk you know." I said.

"H-how's Laura?" Luke asked.

"She's good, she looking like you more and more everyday." Raina said. Ok I have to admit that hurt. A lot actually. I can say that I am jealous, but I can also say that it's hard to know that I will never have the perfect family. "Quinn could you go get Laura please I have to finish making her dinner." Raina asked. My eyes widened. I looked at Luke who was just staring blankly at me. "She's your daughter, do you want to get her?" I asked him. He nodded and went to get her. He came back out holding her in his arms. She was curled up to his chest still half asleep. He sat down next to me still holding her. I looked down at them. He is a really good dad. But if we ever have a child it will be his second not first not only. Second. I could feel drips going down my cheeks. I quickly wiped then off but I looked and know Luke saw. He gently placed Laura to the other side of him and leaned towards me.

"Quinn, I promise you are one of the most important things to me. Remember that. Remember that I love you and never forget it. You are the best thing that ever happened to me, well you and Laura. Raina is just the mother. That's the only relationship we have. You and Laura are my number one priorities. You two keep me breathing. I love you so much ok?" He said holding into my cheeks. I was crying now. I nodded and kissed him. But stopped when I heard rustling next to him. Laura sat up and rubbed her eyes. She looked at Luke. "Daddy!!" She said jumping into his arms and hugging him. I smiled at them still thinking.

-

After dinner Luke and I left going back to my hotel room. When we got inside I took a quick shower. After I was done I sat on the bathroom floor in my towel for a while just thinking about everything. I was interrupted by Luke opening the door quickly coming down to me. "Quinn are you alright? Did you hurt yourself? Are you o-" I stopped him by kissing him. "I'm ok" I smiled. I quickly got dressed and walked out of the bathroom.

I sat on the bed and finished up some homework I had. After that Luke was asleep already. I was just sitting there. Even though Luke was right next to me, I felt so alone. I know that it makes no sense but if you think about it, he has a family. With someone else.

It does make sense. He has a family with someone else. Not me. Who would want to have a family with me. I'm so stupid.

I've tried killing myself multiple times. I've cut for so long. I have no friends. No one would want me as their mother. Or wife. Or fiancé. Or girlfriend.

I'm so alone.

--
hey guys!!!!! literally im so sorry for not uploading for forever
ive been really sick lately and in and out of the hospital :/ but im ok now
i promise the next chapters will be very emotional and just over all dramatic
i will be uploading almost everyday this week if i can since im on spring break so yeah
and picture of Laura and Raina above!!!
-ally