Chapter 8

Quinn's POV

I stared down at the text. I could feel blood rushing to my head. I could feel my heart beating fast. I felt like I was going to pass out.
I immediately called Luke. I needed to tell him.

"Quinn?" I heard Luke say.
"I saw Raina." I whispered.
"What? Quinn what are you talking about?" He spoke hesitantly.
"I saw Raina! Well I didn't see her but I heard her talking and she was there Luke!!" I shouted.
"Quinn, Raina's gone. Are you feeling ok-"
"I FUCKING HEARD HER! GOD I KNEW YOU WOULDN'T BELIEVE ME!" I screamed at him.
Raina was driving me crazy.
"Look call me back when you're not screaming." Luke spoke as he ended the call.
"UGH!" I shouted and ran to my room burrowing my face in the pillow.
I then heard my phone ringing. I went to grab it.
"Hello?"
"Hi Quinn."
"Who is this?"
"Oh trust me. You know who it is."
"Go away Raina."
"No. Luke is mine. And will always be mine." The line went dead.
She was trying to break me and Luke up by making me go crazy and freak out on him like I just did. I need to call him. I need to apologize. I grabbed my phone again hoping Raina wouldn't call or text and dialed Luke's number. Of course no answer. I grabbed a sweatshirt and walked downstairs outside. It then began down pouring with rain. I wrapped my arms around myself trying to keep warm as I walked to Luke's house. Once I got there I knocked on the door. Then there opened the door was Luke.
"Quinn did you walk here!?" he said with concern. I nodded and began crying.
"I'm sorry for freaking out on you. But I know I saw her." I spoke in a whisper barely hear able over the rain. He pulled me into a hug. I knew he didn't believe me. Nobody will.

-

Luke's POV

"I'm going to the bathroom." Quinn said sliding her petite self off the couch. I saw her phone sitting on the edge of the coffee table in front of us. Once I made sure she was gone I picked up her phone. I know this is really wrong but I just want to see if she was really talking to Raina. Raina was so beautiful but she couldn't even compare to Quinn. She was perfect in my eyes. The way her dirty blonde hair flowed on her shoulders. The way she smiled and laughed. I know it's only really been a month since we have started being friends. But I really genuinely loved her. I loved Quinn.

I clicked on her messages and the first one was one from an unknown number. Just as I was about to click on it she got a text. It was from a blocked number. I opened it up and it said

'Hey Luke. It's Raina. I saw Quinn with someone else. I can't tell you were I am right now but you might want to make the right decision about the whore named Quinn.
I will always be here for you unlike her who is sleeping around.
I love you.
P.S delete this message before Quinn comes back from the bathroom.
~Raina'

My eyes widened at the text. There is no way this is Raina. Someone has to be fucking with us.
But was Quinn really sleeping around? No. She couldn't be! Not to hate on her or anything, I love her but she doesn't talk to anyone.
She doesn't really have friends. Especially guy friends. Well, any teenage guy is looking for someway of getting you know..
But I really don't think that Quinn would do that. I set Quinn's phone down before she came back.
Then the thought rolled through my mind, how did Raina know that Quinn was in the bathroom? I walked up over to the window and didn't see anything so I went to sit down.

She has been in there for a while I'm gonna go check on her. I walked up to the door and knocked.
No answer.

"Hey Quinn are you ok?"
No answer.
I slowly opened the door. She wasn't there. I started to panic I looked everywhere on the first floor but she wasn't anywhere to be found.

"Hey Luke what are you doing?" I turned around and there stood Quinn with a very confused look on her face.
"Oh my god." I said with a sigh of relief. I grabbed her waist and hugged her.
"Um. Luke what's going on?" she spoke.
"Oh it's just I didn't know where you were." I said looking down.
"Oh the sink in the bathroom wasn't working so I had to wash my hands upstairs in the other bathroom." she said while chuckling.

But then the Raina thing then started to get to me. Where is she. I quickly sat back down on the couch motioning Quinn to come sit near me. I really didn't want Quinn to be taken away from me. That is the thing I am most afraid of.

3rd Person's POV

Quinn and Luke sat in the couch in silence. Quinn was kind of freaked out that they were sitting in the dead silence but Luke on the other hand was deathly scared.
He wanted Raina to come back like she was before everything but he knew that would never happen. He couldn't bring himself to believe that this was Raina torturing Quinn.

He was also very scared for his beloved, Quinn.
He didn't know what was gonna happen to her. He cared about her deeply and didn't want to loose her.
There then was a large crash that echoes through the house. Causing Quinn and Luke to jump. They both got up and looked to see someone had thrown a brick through the window. Quinn carefully picked it up and there was a note attached. Luke walked over to her and read it out loud.

'I knew you would choose her.

Watch your back.

Any thing could happen.

Raina is back.

Never trust anyone.

Everyone is in danger now.

Don't believe her because she is lying.

You never know what is coming your way.

Or what is coming her way.

Unless you are too clueless to see.

~Raina'

There hearts were pounding. Quinn caught on to what Raina wrote. If you look at the first letter of every sentence it spells.
I WARNED YOU
Quinn saw it but Luke did not. Neither of them said anything. They may not know how to feel right now. They both just stood there.
Silence
Scared
Fear
Torture
Filled the room sooner than they expected.
--
helloooooo hoped you guys liked this chapter!

-edited on 11/3/16

quinn looks the same as she did in the last chapter so there is a picture of quinn and luke!
(i know that's not luke in the picture but just pretend it is)
-ally