Chapter 20

When I opened my eyes I looked to see Luke was sitting at the end of the bed with his head in his hands. I sat up and placed my hand on his back. He quickly jumps and looks at me and smiles slightly. I smile back.

"Hi beautiful, how are you feeling?" he asked.

"I'm alright I guess how'd you sleep?" I replied.

"Not that good, Raina called and apparently she had to take Laura to the hospital at 2am because she wasnt breathing properly, but Raina told me to stay here with you" he spoke with a shaky voice. I felt really bad at that moment.

"Luke, you really should have gone. I would've been fine" I said grabbing his hand. He shook his head a laughed.

"How about I get us some soda and chips from the vending machine downstairs and then we eat and can go up to the hospital?" I spoke smiling. He nodded. I got up and grabbed a sweatshirt and some shoes and walked out the door. I had a couple dollars in my sweatshirt pocket so I didn't need to grab any money. I walked down the hall to the vending machine when i felt someone tap me on the shoulder. I turned around but no one was there except a room to my right stairs to my left and a long hallway directly behind me.

I shook it off as nothing and turned back around to come face to face with....

Charlie.

I immediately try and start screaming and I turned around to run but he wrapped his arm around me and held a cloth to my mouth. Everything started to become blurry and I slowly lose consciousness.

-

-

-

-

-

-

When I opened my eyes I saw a gray dirty ceiling. I tried to move my arms but I couldnt because they seemed to be tied to the bed I was lying on. I started to look around the room and it was just a plain gray room with a single (very uncomfortable) bed and nothing else. There was a window but from the angle I was at I could clearly see there were bars on the window. I started screaming trying to see if anyone could come and help. Then I began to cry and panic because of the baby and Luke and oh no.

The door of the room swung open and there revealed Charlie.

"What the fuck are you doing!" I screamed at him. But he just stood there smirking. I struggled trying to get off the bed.

"Youre not leaving so stop trying." he spoke. Even is voice discusted me.

"Let me go!!!" I screaamed as loud as possible. Before he came over and slapped me across the face. "FUCK!" I yelled.

"Shut up Quinn! No one is going to come help you! Nobody fucking cares about you! Not even Luke! This baby wont even care about you!" He shouted pointing to my stomach.

"Dont talk about my fucking baby." I spoke.

"Dont worry. You wont be alive long enough to hear me talk any longer." he spoke before hitting me across the head with somehting hard as everything became black.

--

HELLO !

literally i am so freaking sorry for not updating in like 19328759879875298 years, i literally have been EXTREMELY busy with school and stuff and it took me like two weeks to write this chapter and its not even good...because i am completely out of ideas for this. i am literally so sorry for not updating but i will try to update as soon as possible after this. please message me some ideas for this story.

picture of quinn at the top

-ally