Chapter 15

When I finally was happy everything always has to go to hell. I was just at the store and ran into Raina?

She said she was "shopping for her family". What family?
It's not like she has a boyfriend. She's acting like she hasn't been threatening and ruining my life these past couple weeks.

"What kind of family would you have?" I said bluntly.

She furrowed her eyebrows. "What are you talking about?" She asked.

I was really confused. "You have a family?" I asked.

She nodded pointing to a little girl that was about 5 feet away. I looked at Raina. She looked different. She had brown flowing hair . She didn't have an evil glare, but a sweet one.

"You don't know why I 'disappeared' do you?" She asked. I shook my head.

"I left because I was pregnant." My jaw dropped.

"Why were you at the mental hospital?" I asked.

"I have an eating disorder and was confused because I was trying to see when I would get checked out but the lights were freaking out." She said.

"Mommy! Can I get this?" The little girl who has short curly brown hair and light brown eyes said.

"Yeah honey. Laura this is Quinn she was mommy's friend a couple years ago."Raina said. I smiled down at the little girl. She looked a little like Raina but probably more like her dad.

Oh god. No. No. No

"Raina who is her dad?!" I blurted out with out thinking.

"Uhh..." She mumbled.

I bit my lip.

"It Luke isn't it." I said.

She nodded her head and put her hand on Laura's shoulder.

"When you were in the hospital, and Luke didn't talk to you for like 3 months...he had her." She said. My stomach felt like it was in my throat. I wasn't mad at Raina. She thought I knew.

I was pissed at Luke.

"I don't know what to say." She said looking down at her daughter.

"But why were you stalking me!?" I said loudly.

"What are you talking about?"

"BULLSHIT! You know exactly what I'm talking about." I said.

"Wait is this about Bonnie?!" She said gasping. I furrowed my eyebrows.
"Bonnie stole my identity for like a week but then gave it to some guy and that's why she's in jail. I called the cops on her when my credit card wasn't working. I knew it was her because she was the only person I know who has been known to use people's things." She said.

And I knew exactly who the guy was.

Charlie.

I started walking off but then Raina spoke.

"I'm sorry Luke didn't tell you, I thought you knew."

I kept walking and drove home ignoring what I was suppose to buy. When I got home I walked in and dropped my bag. Luke as sitting on the couch watching football. I walked over to him and slapped him as hard as I possibly could across the face.

"WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT FOR!?" He screamed grabbing his face.

"I know you have a daughter." I said clenching my teeth.

He didn't say anything.
"How could you not tell me Luke? I thought we loved each other and told each other everything but I guess that was all a fucking lie!" I said loudly now crying.

"I HATE YOU!" I screamed at him.

"Quinn don't say tha-" he started.

"DONT SAY THAT?! DONT SAY THAT?! ARE YOU FUCKING STUPID? YOU HAVE A FUCKING DAUGHTER THAT YOU NEVER TOLD ME ABOUT. YOUR GIRLFRIEND!!" I screamed.

I was now sobbing uncontrollably. "I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU!" I screamed again.

"Quinn I'm so so so sor-" he spoke.

"FUCK OFF." I shouted walking and siting down on a chair burying my head in my hands.

I heard Luke get up and walk to the bathroom. This was my time to leave. I ran up the stairs grabbing a bag shoving some cloths and other things I would need.

I ran down the stairs again grabbing my bag leaving and slamming the door.

I drove to the jail and asked if I could speak with Bonnie.

When they brought her out she was in an orange jumpsuit and her hair was a mess. And that's when I really looked at her. She look so similar to Raina. But her hair was red. And she looked just evil.

They set her down at the table and the cops walked off.

"Quinn! You gotta get me out of-" I cut her off.

"Shut up." I said blankly.

"What?" She asked.

"I said shut up. I know everything you did Bonnie. It was you all along. Never Raina." I said.

"I-I have know idea what you are talking about..." She mumbled.

I rolled my eyes at her.

"Admit it Bonnie." I said.

She clenched her teeth.

"Admit that you stalked me with Charlie and am trying to ruin my life!" I said louder.

"FINE I FUCKING STALKED YOU AND RUINED YOUR LIFE WITH CHARLIE FINE GO CALL THE COPS ON HIM. I LOVED HIM. AND HE BEAT YOU BECAUSE I TOLD HIM TOO. YO HAD EVERYTHING YOU DIDNT HAVE ANY SIBLINGS YOU HAD FRIENDS BUT THEN I WAS SICK AND TIRED OF IT SO I BROKE YOU. THERE ARE CAMERAS IN YOUR HOUSE. CHARLIE WAS ALL UP TO THIS" She screamed as cops dragged her out of the room. A cop came up to me.

"Ma'am this supposed Charlie, has he done these things?" He asked.

I nodded.

"Where is he located at?"

I told them the address of my house. I knew this would be a good thing.

Maybe...
--
woooo okay
picture of Bonnie at the top
-ally