0.3

∘₊✧─────────────────✧₊∘

【 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑝𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑐𝑒𝑠𝑠 𝑜𝑓 𝐴𝑠𝑖𝑎 】

∘₊✧─────────────────✧₊∘

The dukes of West and North Asia were the last ones to arrive. They left the car and went inside the palace.

"Why are you so interested in bringing back the princess? You know they don't like royalty in Asia," North said, lighting up a cigarette.

"You know we can't be stable just one bit without asking for the emperor's help, China said. "And he can't always come to Asia."

"Do you even know who the princess is?"

"Not sure who, but I have a candidate."

"What do you mean?"

"Have you noticed the similarities between Russia and the princess even though she was fairly young in the picture?"

"That doesn't mean shit, China," he said, letting out smoke, "Similarities don't mean anything."

"Yeah but- North- Stop smoking inside!"

North Korea frowned, putting out his cigarette. "Happy?"

China chuckled. "Delighted."

The two entered the meeting room. Inside the duke of South Asia and the duchess of East Asia, we're already there.

"It was about time," South said, "That's why you didn't want to come with me, hm?"

"Aw, he was with his boyfriend, wasn't he?~" Japan teased, "Of course, he didn't want to leave him alone~"

"Shut up Japan," China said. "We were talking about important things."

"Yeah, sure," the duchess said before a servant entered the room. "Oh, here he comes."

"His Majesty the emperor," the servant said, as the emperor entered the room.

"Dukes and duchess," he said.
They all stood up and bowed their head. "You can sit down," he said.
They all sat down and waited for the emperor to speak.

"Thank you for coming, I apologize if I bothered you," he said, "Today it won't be a normal meeting: as you know, 11 years ago, not only did my brother abdicate but also the king of Asia did. You were still pretty young, though. The king had a daughter and she was very young when her father abdicated, I think 6 or 7, fairly young as you may hear. So she's likely alive unless she got caught. China, you suspected someone to be the princess?"

"Yes, your Majesty," he said. "I suspected her to be her Royal Highness's guard, and apparently I'm not the only one to think so. The press also noticed the similarities, but I don't think she's aware."

"Very well," he said. "Then, all that remains is to ask her."

"What if she lies about it?" North doubted.

"What do you mean, North?"

"I mean, we can't fully trust someone out of a sudden. Anyone would lie about being related to a royal," he said.

"He's right," his brother said, "Just because she looks like him, excuse me in advance China, it doesn't mean anything. Anyone would lie about being related to a royal."

"You have a point, South," the emperor said. "But I do want to bring back a somewhat monarchy in Asia. You're young and need guidance after all."

"The princess is actually younger than us," Japan said, "I don't think she'd be able to bring what we want."