0.5

∘₊✧─────────────────✧₊∘

【 𝑉𝑒𝑟𝑖𝑡𝑎𝑠 】

∘₊✧─────────────────✧₊∘

"Your Royal Highness!"

"Your Highness, why have you come back so early?"

"Princess America! Over here!"

America exited the plane and quickly ran inside the car. Can't even have privacy now.

On the other side, Russia came in. "Is everything alright, your Highness?" she asked.

She silently nodded and looked behind, to make sure that her sister was also inside.
She looked gloomy since she told her that they were coming back early, but tried to not show it.

The car started moving, and the princess sighed in relief. She won't have to worry about the crowd that much anymore.

"So, Russia," she started. "In case it's true... Are you ready?"

"F-For what?" Russia asked.

"You know that if all of this turns out to be true you'll have to become the princess, right?"

"H-Huh?" Russia said. "R-Really?"

"Well, yes, of course," America said.

"Don't the people hate the monarchy that they forced the king to abdicate?!" she started to panic. "I-I mean, your Highness, with all due respect, this is the worst idea I've ever heard."

"Russia, calm down," she said. "My father wants to bring back a sovereign there because the dukes and duchess need some stability, someone who can they confront when there are problems, someone who they can rely on."

"Your Highness... I can't. I seriously can't."

America looked at her. "What?"

"Your Highness, even if I was the princess, which now is undoubtful, I still wouldn't be able to handle such a big kingdom.

Everything has never been stable in my life in the first place, after all."

"Well, I know you can do it," the princess said, holding her hand. "You may have been my guard for not long, but I know that I can trust you."

Russia had a bittersweet look. She always thought that the princess could never be this... Comforting. "Thank you, your Highness," she said, averting her gaze.

America smiled. "You're welcome".

...

"I think they're on this hotel," America said, exiting the vehicle.
Russia soon followed, and in front of them was an illustrious building, with five stars on the top of the entrance. The two women walked inside and went to the reception.

"Uhm, excuse me, miss?" America said.

The receptionist looked up and panicked as soon as she saw the princess. "Y-Your Royal Highness!" she said, bowing her head. "W-What can I do for you?"

"Do you know where the duke of West Asia's room is?" she asked.

"R-Room 60, first floor, on the right."

"Thank you, miss," she said. "Come on Russia, let's go."

Russia nodded, as the two entered the elevator, pressing the first-floor button.