0.8

∘₊✧─────────────────✧₊∘

【 난 당신을 주시하고 있어요 】
ⁱ'ᵛᵉ ᵍᵒᵗ ᵃⁿ ᵉʸᵉ ᵒⁿ ʸᵒᵘ
∘₊✧─────────────────✧₊∘

TW: badly written gore 💀

3 months before the crowning

"Fix your posture," America said, straightening Russia's posture. "If you want to dance properly you'll have to stay like that".

"Why are we doing this again?" she asked, frustrated. "I'm never going to dance in my life."

"A princess must know how to dance, and you're going to become a princess so you must know," she said. "Now hold my hand and put your hand on my shoulder."

Russia did as she said, as the two started dancing.

"Watch out for your feet, be careful not to step on mine, also look at me when you dance."

The Russian was confused, to say the least. Watch for her feet but also look at her? What the fuck?

"How does that even work?" she asked, accidentally stepping on her foot. "Shit sorry-"

"Ow- Language Russia," she said, removing her hands from her. "We'll have to work on it..."

"Sorry, America," Russia said, fiddling with her fingers. "Uhm- What do we have to do now?"

"I need a break for a minute..." America said. "Do you want to go upstairs?"

She nodded, as the two went upstairs, to Russia's bedroom. America sat on a chair and laid her head between her arms, "I'm so sleepy..." she crossed her arms and closed her eyes, almost drifting off to sleep.

"Oh? What's this?" Russia said, grabbing the three letters from her table.

"The mailman probably brought them here," the princess said, breathing heavily. "I still have some business in Northern Asia in a couple of days because my father isn't available..."

"Speaking of which," Russia said, "This letter is from North Korea. He wants to see me."

"Oh?" she said. "What did he say in particular?"

"Nothing, he just said that he wanted to see me alone, that's it. The other two letters are from my aunt and one of my sisters."

"Sisters? I didn't know you had any siblings," America said.

"Well, you see, I found some people whom I started to treat as some sort of family, and I'm basically the youngest sister among us," she explained, "And I forgot to tell them everything, so they must be worried."

"Oh, I see," she smiled. "You better tell them then, they'll be shocked to find out their younger sister is the Asian princess."

Russia chuckled nervously, "They will."

"So, what are you gonna do with North? When and why does he want to see you?" America asked.

"He wrote 'whenever you can' in the letter," Russia said, reading more.

"I mean, we don't have anything important to do tomorrow," the princess said. "Maybe we can go tomorrow."

"Yeah, but the problem is that... I-I'm still scared of planes..."

"Hey, it's fine, fear can't disappear all of a sudden," she said, "Maybe I can accompany you. I mentioned before that I, actually my father, have a meeting with him, so I can probably anticipate the meeting to tomorrow."