0.6

∘₊✧─────────────────✧₊∘

Манеры и История
ᵐᵃⁿⁿᵉʳˢ ᵃⁿᵈ ʰⁱˢᵗᵒʳʸ

∘₊✧─────────────────✧₊∘

5 months before the crowning

Now two people were gloomy after their return from Oceania. Could've been worse though.

America was at the library, the coldest and possibly the loneliest room of the palace, reading more about the kingdom of Asia so maybe she could help Russia with her training.

"What are you doing in the library all alone?" someone asked from behind.

The princess turned around to see her mother, France. "Oh, mother," she said, "I was just reading more about Asia's royal family so I could help Russia more."

"Why isn't she with you then?" she asked, sitting beside her.

"I gave Russia a day off because of yesterday," she said. "Also, mother, do you know anything about the royal Asian family?"

"Well, I met them a couple of years ago," she said. "We met them. Remember your uncle Germany?"

"Oh, yes," she said. "Why?"

"We accompanied him when he visited Asia back in 1945, I don't know if you remember, you were still young. Also, that was the first time you met Russia."

"Really?"

"Yes, your uncle visited Asia just for the royal family, but she was 7 and you were 9."

"Do you mind if I tell her this?" she asked, standing up.

"No need to ask."

America bid her mother farewell and walked through the empty halls, going up the spiral staircase, until she arrived at the bedroom hallway. She stopped in front of Russia's bedroom and knocked on the door thrice, waiting for her to answer. "Russia, it's me, America," she said.

Russia slowly opened the door, with her hair all messed up. "Y-Your Highness-"

"Call me America," she said. "Also, you're a mess," she chuckled, as she entered the room. Well, at least the room was in order, unlike her hair-

"What are you doing here... America?" she asked.

"Well, first I wanted to ask you if you were doing alright after yesterday," she said, sitting on a chair, "Secondly, there are some things that I want you to know."

"I'm alright," she mumbled. "What do you want to tell me?"

"Small information, my mother told me that we've already met years ago, back in 1945," she said, smiling. "Isn't it crazy how we met again?"

"Yeah... I see..." she said. "What else?"

"Are you okay with becoming the princess?" she asked. "North was worried that you would be put in a position that you didn't want."

"Oh, uhm... If this is what his Majesty wants, then I shall..."

"If that's the case," she said, standing up, "I'll be your tutor."

"My... Tutor?" Russia said in confusion.

"Yes!" America beamed. "Being a princess is not as easy as it seems. It's not just tea parties and dresses, you know?"

Russia just looked at her, blinking in more confusion.

"I'll let you rest today, but tomorrow we'll start," she said, walking towards the door and opening it. "Toodles!~"