0.9

∘₊✧─────────────────✧₊∘

【 𝑇𝑖𝑐𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 】

∘₊✧─────────────────✧₊∘

Duchy of West Asia
1 month before the crowning

"Let me explain to you how the crowning will go," China said, grabbing a plant of the cathedral. "You'll enter it from here" - he pointed at the entrance - "And then you'll walk across the aisle and arrive here" - he then pointed to the throne - "Here is where you'll sit, and the rest of the process will go."

"From here the process will start," North said, getting closer to Russia, "As you arrive at the throne, you won't sit on the throne quickly: you'll have to get on your knee before the emperor as he puts oil on your forehead and the tiara on you. Then you can sit on the throne as those present will pay homage to you."

"Of course, there'll be an after-party," Japan chuckled. "It's like any other party, but you'll have to make a speech for that. Annoying, I know."

"After that, it's done," South said. "You have been crowned as the princess of Asia. We just said to the people that we would be crowning you as the princess, so if there are people outside then I apologize in advance," he chuckled.

"When will it take place?" Russia asked.

"December 25th," Japan said. "Is there a problem with the date?"

"Actually, yes, there is," she said, "It's my birthday, I wouldn't want the crowning to override my birthday."

"Oh- I apologize," she said, "When would you like it to be?"

"December 27th?" North suggested. "So you'll have time to prepare."

"That's perfect," she said. "But I have a question: will my father be there?"

"Russia, the problem is that we don't know specifically where he is," China said, "What we do know though is that he never left Asia."

"Let's hope he comes at the crowning," Japan said, "He most likely heard the news."

"Oh... Well, I hope he's there."

"Right," North said, "Do you have your speech ready?"

"Yes, I do," she said, taking her sheet of paper from her bag, "Here."
She gave it to the duke, who handed it to China.

"This is impressive, considering you started learning Russian 4 months ago," he said, "Did you already know how to speak it?"

"I could recollect some bits and pieces, but I wasn't fluent."

"I understand," he said, smiling. "So, I guess you're ready?"

Russia nodded, "I am, I think."

"Come on, you can do it!" Japan said, hugging her. "I'm sure you're going to be a great princess!"

"If the residents are being bitchy you can tell us," South whispered, giggling.

The soon-to-be princess looked at the clock. "I'll have to go back to Europe now, it's late," she said, standing up.

"I'll accompany you," North offered.

"Thank you, North," she said, as she got her things. "Bye, everyone!"

"Farewell, your Highness," they said, smiling at her.
Russia took a couple of seconds to process what they said. Right, she was a future princess.