1.0

∘₊✧─────────────────✧₊∘

【 𝐿𝑜𝑛𝑔 𝐿𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑃𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑐𝑒𝑠𝑠 】

∘₊✧─────────────────✧₊∘

"The crowning will be in the morning at exactly 9 am, and in the cathedral, there will be lots of people," China said as he, North, and Russia strolled around the cathedral. "All of these seats will be full, all of the candles will be lit up, or might also be shown on television!"

"Stop making her anxious, idiot!" North said, lightly hitting him.

"Ow- Sorry, Russia..."

Russia smiled. "It's alright," she said, as they continued gazing at all of the decorations in the cathedral.

It was a European-styled one, and it mixed the features of a gothic cathedral and a normal chapel: it had windows representing a myth of a goddess, but by looking at the ceiling you'd be awestruck to see a fresco of all the main deities.
Since it was a cathedral dedicated to the goddess of wisdom, she was portrayed in the middle, while the rest were beside her.
There were lots of ceiling frescoes in Europe, but this one in Asia was the best one so far.

Russia kept staring at the ceiling, and almost got a stiff neck because of that. "Who made this?" she asked, pointing at the ceiling.

"What?" North said, looking at the ceiling. "Oh... Didn't you know every single painting made? It's weird that you don't know this one."

"I've never bothered to go to an actual chapel or cathedral or any religious building until now," she explained. Yes, her aunt kept her away from very public spaces, thus including chapels.

"This was made by an artist between..." China said, but paused. "I actually don't remember," he chuckled.

"It was made in 1508, I think," North said, "It's said that it took 4 years for the artist to complete."

"Only 4 years?" Russia said. "How did he make such an awesome fresco in just 4 years?"

"I believe he started it way earlier, and that 1508 was the time he got here to actually paint it," China said, "Maybe, before 1508, he thought through it, sketched it on paper, before drawing on the ceiling."

"Right..." North said, "You see that over there?" he asked, pointing at the somewhat throne. "That's where you'll be sitting."

"Sit there and do nothing?"

"Exactly."

They headed towards the throne: the seat was red, with the whole throne being gold, with silver accents.

"Must've cost more than me, huh," she chuckled, "Is this even real gold?"

"They say it is," North said.

"It is, actually," China said, "Though it coated a lot, and it wasn't even a request from the royals, they built this just for them. The throne was not in good condition when we brought it back though."

"How do you know all of this?" Russia asked.

"They told me when I became a duke, but also because I studied it when I was at school, unlike North," he said.

"You had no life when you were a kid, that's why," he huffed.

"You also didn't have a life, idiot," China laughed, "And that's something we have in common."

Russia just stood there as the two bickered. South was right, it happened daily. "Alright, alright, calm down guys," she said, trying to break the fight.