10.

Her eyes meet mine and I can immediately tell that she feels uncomfortable.

She walks past us with Matthijs and I can feel nothing more than hate.

How she takes his arm and how they look at each other.

Sure they only know each other for an hour, but a lot can happen in an hour.

Look at Selena and me.

The spark basically happend in less.

"Pablo? Are you listening?" Ferrán asks me.

I shrug and walk away.

I want to walk outside, but see how Selena and Matthijs stand there.

I stop walking and just look at them.

I can feel myself burn up from anger.

He's taking something that's mine and I'm not going to let that slide.

"Hey, are you okay?" Valeria asks me.

She follows my gaze and sighs.

"Really Pablo?" She asks me and walks away.

I can hear her say something to Pedri and not even 10 seconds later I feel his presence next to me.

"You know you can't do this to her." He says in a low voice, letting me know that he's annoyed with me.

"What do you mean?" I asks him, taking my gaze of Selena.

I look at my best friend as he sighs.

"Giving her mixed signals. It's not fair to her." He says, making me feel guilty for a second.

"How do I give her mixed signals?" I ask him, but I know better.

I know how I have been treating her is not right, but I can't help it.

"First you flirt with her while having a girlfriend. Then you kiss her and leave her not even a minute after. The next day you tell her you broke up with Camila, because of her. You invite her to your game and you don't even show up after it's finished, leaving her alone." He says, pity is shown in his eyes.

"So you're taking her side?" I ask him, not believing that he would.

"There are no sides. I just want you to do the right thing and tell her how you feel. I know that you feel something, I can see how you look at her and how your eyes light up when she enters the room." Pedri tells me, making me think.

Maybe I do really like her.

I walk away from Pedri and make my way outside.

"Selena? Can I talk to you for a minute?" I ask her, in the hope she would say yes.

She softly nods and smiles at Matthijs, who takes the hint and leaves.

"I want to apologise, for my behaviour." I barely get it out, I'm not one to apologise.

She stays quiet, making me question if she will accept it.

"You know that I want you and I'm sorry if I make you feel otherwise. I can't really accept my feelings sometimes and I don't like to feel vulnerable, but that is how you make me feel. I don't even know how or why, since I have only known you for less than two months. What I do know is that I like you and I would love to show it to you." I say, taking a step forward.

She just stares at me, but I can't see any hate in her eyes.

I see how she takes a step closer to me, making our faces inches apart.

Her lips brush over mine.

"I forgive you, but I can't keep giving you chances." She tells me.

I nod in response, my attention all on her.

She looks me in the eye and then down to my lips.

For a moment we both freeze, both unable to move.

She looks me in the eye one more time, before connecting our lips.

I kiss her back.

Cupping her face with my hand, but I pull back.

I look at her.

She looks confused as to why I pull back.

"I'm sorry, are you sure.." I begin, but I don't get to finish my sentence as she places her lips on mine once again.

This time I don't pull back.

I kiss her back like I could be losing her any minute.

After some time she pulls away.

Our eyes meet again and I can feel myself burning inside.

A feeling I never felt before.

I take her into a hug and kiss her hair.

"I promise I won't hurt you again." I tell her.

Deep down I know that there will be a time I'll hurt her again, but right now I don't care.

I have her now and that is all I want.

-_-_-_-_-_-

Going to write from Selena's and Pablo's point of view. Hope you all like it.

Have a great evening/day/morning! Love u all x