7.

Selena and Valeria decided to go watch a game of the boys. 

They are now standing in front of the stadium waiting for security. 

Pablo and Pedri decided to put the girls into one of the sky box's. 

"Your names please?" The security asks. 

"Selena Laurent and Valeria Perez." Valeria answers. 

The man stays quiet and says something to the man next to him. 

"I'm sorry, but your names are not on the list." The man says and gestures that the girls have to go. 

"But we are friends with Pablo Gavi and Pedri Gonzalez." Selena says and crosses her arms, letting the man know that she doesn't take a no for an answer. 

"Yes, that's what they all say, now move along." He says again, pushing the girls out of the line. 

Selena takes her phone and calls Pablo. 

He answers almost right away. 

"Hey, what's wrong?" He asks her concerned. 

"They won't let us in. The security says that our names aren't on the list and I don't know what to do." She tells Pablo disappointed. 

"Wait right there." Pablo says and hangs up. 

"What did he say?" Valeria asks as she could hear the conversation. 

"He said that we have to wait here." Selena says with a confused look. 

They talk for a bit, but get interrupted by the voice of Pablo.

"Selena! Valeria!" He shouts, waving them over. 

As the girls walk towards him the security guard lets them through. 

"How did you do that so fast?" Selena asks him, taking Pablo into a hug. 

"Just told him that you were with me and Valeria is with Pedri." He says with a smile. 

Pablo stops a boy walking past and tells him something, but the girls couldn't make much of it. 

"I have to go, but wait here for me after the game." Pablo tells her, kissing Selena's cheek and he walks away. 

Selena immediately feels her cheeks burn up. 

She faces Valeria who just smiles at her. 

"Hi, are you Selena and Valeria?" The boy Pablo was just talking to asks. 

"Yes, we are." Selena smiles. 

"I was told to guide you to your place, so if you would follow me I'll show you the way." The boy smiles and starts walking. 

The girls follow him to the seats and thank him for guiding them the way. 

"The view is beautiful." Selena says in awe. 

She always wanted to go to Camp Nou. 

They see that the players walk up the field. 

Selena smiles when she sees Pablo and Pedri, although she only knows them for a short period of time she couldn't have been more proud. 

The game begins and the first 20 minutes go well. 

Until Pablo makes a foul and gets a yellow card, which he's not agreeing with. 

The game continues and Pedri gets into the 16 and shoots.

The goalkeeper's fingertips touch the ball, but it still goes in.

Selena and Valerie jump up and start to scream.

They see how Pedri gets to their stand and waves, making Valerie blush.

Selena waves back before Pedri runs back to celebrate with the team.

Pablo runs up to him, giving him a hug.

They look so happy.

~time skip~

Turns out the goal of Pedri wasn't enough.

Justin Kluivert managed to get past the defence and scored, making it 1-1.

This wasn't Pablo's game either, he got sent off with a red card which didn't please him.

Selena and Valeria walk back to the place they would meet Pablo, but he was nowhere to be seen.

They see Pedri and decide to walk up to him.

Valeria hugs him, telling him how proud she is of him.

"Hey you." Selena says, taking Pedri into a hug.

"He left, I'm sorry." Pedri says.

Selena immediately knows what he means by that.

A feeling of sadness mixed with anger fills her body.

She could understand that this wasn't his game, but he could've waited for her.

They talk with Pedri for a while and decide that it was time to go home.

Pedri asked them to come to his house tomorrow.

A few of his teammates are coming for a fifa tournament and they would love to meet the girls.

Selena and Valeria agreed and told him that they would be there.

"Where did Pablo go?" Valeria asks Selena when they get in her car.

"Pedri told me that he went home already. I guess he was angry about the red card." Selena says, showing no emotion.

"I know that you feel sad, you don't have to pretend." Valeria says, placing her hand on Selena's leg.

"I just don't get it. He gives me so many mixed signals. One time he acts like he doesn't care about me, then he shows me that he cares. I don't get it. It's so complicated." Selena tells her.

-_-_-_-

Soooo that's chapter seven. Kinda weird chapter but lemme know what you think! Have a nice day/evening/morning, love u all x