1.

"Finally, we can get off this plane." Selena sighs, making her dad chuckle. 

"It wasn't that bad." Her mom says, making Selena roll her eyes. 

Selena didn't want to move to Barcelona at all. 

Not only because she loves France, but because she had to leave all her friends and family behind. 

She had to move because her dad got a new job in Barcelona, but that was nothing new. 

Selena has been moving around her whole life, she has moved to Canada, Belgium, England, Italy, France. 

She was born in France, but her parents were young when they had her and her dad was still learning. 

Selena was 6 when her father finished his course and that's when the moving began. 

Barcelona was a new start of everything. 

Selena luckily started online schooling, so she didn't have to start new schools after a few years. 

They walk through the gate and find a driver waiting on them. 

"The Laurent family?" The driver asks Selena's father. 

Her father nods and the driver walks away. 

They reach the car and step in, making sure they had all the luggage first. 

After a short ride they arrive at the house and to say it's beautiful would be an understatement. 

Selena gets out of the car and stands still in front of the house. 

She takes it all in and walks after her mom, who has the key and opens the door. 

They walk through the hall and get to the kitchen, which is pretty big. 

Selena could totally see herself cook and bake there. 

"Mom, where is my room?" Selena asks, already walking up the stairs. 

"There are 3 rooms, you can pick the one you like most." Her mom yells back, making Selena smile. 

She walks into the first room, immediately seeing that this was the master bedroom. 

The walls are white and in the middle of the room is a huge bed. 

Selena walks over to the window and begins to admire the view, seeing a bit of the city life. 

People walking the streets, teenagers having the time of their lives, an old couple smiling at each other. 

She walks away from the window and walks over to the other room, which wasn't as excited as the room she saw before. 

Same goes for the third room, so she walks back to the first room and she starts to unpack some stuff. 

"So this is the room you want?" Her dad walks in. 

"Yes, it's pretty and has a beautiful view. Plus, it's the biggest one." She smiles, making her dad laugh. 

"I hope that you'll be happy here." He begins, sitting on her bed. 

Selena goes to sit next to him, laying her head on his shoulder. 

"I'm sorry you have to move around all the time, but I'm pretty sure that we'll stick here. So you should go outside, get to know the city a bit better, maybe even make some friends." He ends, taking Selena into a hug. 

"I will." She agreed and walked out of the room. 

"I'm going outside. I will be back in a few hours, since it's already getting dark." She tells her mom, who nods and smiles.