The Secret

SAVANNHS POV

" so what were you trying to say to me?"

" Savannah, I love you with all my heart. You are the only hung I think about. I will give you everything. You don't need to give me anything because you being mine woul be the best miracle in the world. Savannah I think about you 24/7. When I left for X factor all I thought about was you. Every damn day I thought about you savannah. You are my life. I love you"

I was shocked. I started tearing up but decided to not cry because I neede to say something.

NIALLS POV

" Niall. When you left for X factor I thought you would find another girl to be with. I have wanted to be your girl since age 10. Niall I have held this in for too long. I love you."

She then pecked me on the cheek. I smiled

.

SAVANNAH POV

he smiled and looked at me and said wrong spot my love and our lips collapsed together in sync . He smiled in between our kisses. I lived it. Before I knew I was laying in bed taking his shirt off. I lifted my arms up and giggled. He took my shirt off and slammed me down on the bed we then started making out again. I felt his hand grab a grip of my bra strap. I grabbed his hand. " what is wrong babe" he asked. I answered " not yet niall :) "

We later put our clothes on and later in bed together. He started tracing my jaw line with his finger. " you are beautiful" he whispered. I smiled at him and kissed him again. We then later down intertwining our fingers. I later my head on his chest and could feel his heart beating. I fell asleep to the beat of it. This was the guy I wanted. I finally have him :)