The news

NIALLS POV

from: savvy

Message: hey babe I need to tell you something. Um I am pregnant! :)

I read the text and my stomach got butterflies. We were on break. It was time to go home anyways. I ran out and told everyone to hurry up and get their asses is the car. We hurried to the flat. I ran upstairs to find savannah laying on the bed taking a nap. I lightly woke her. She smiled and said did you get my message? I smiled at her and said yes babe I did. She grinned and smashed her lips onto mine. I grabbed her hands and asked if she was ready.

SAVANNAH'S POV

" yes I am ready. I'm ready to go through this with you :)" I said smiling. He smiled and said " good".

2 DAYS LATER

SAVANNAH POV

" hey babe are you ready to pack?" I asked sadly. He said " yes. But I don't want to leave you." A tear ran down my face. He wiped it away softly. A tear ran down his. I wiped them. I started helping him pack his snap backs and vans. I said so your ready for tomorrow? He said " yes my princess."

3 HOURS LATER

NIALLS POV

since it was our last day together I wanted to take her out on a date. I was going to make it a surprise. " babe me and you are going on a date tonight." I said as I held her hand. She grinned. " wear something cute :)" I smiled. She said okay and went with Jenny to the store. I thought that I should tell the guys. I walked in and said "hey lads I need to tell you guys something." " what is is my little leprechaun ?" Louis said. I giggled. " me and savannah. We are going to be parents!!" I said excitedly. They all ran to me and started hugging me. I smiled and said yup. Louis and Harry said " congratulations!" It was finally 2?hours by time they got back.

SAVANNAH'S POV

I walked in and sat our bags down. I slid into my new dress. It was short. It was a strapless pink dress with a blue dazzled belt around the waist. I curled my hair and made my bangs into a bump with a sparkly clip my mum gave me before she died. I put all my makeup on with extra long lashes. I got some fake lashes and glued then on. I put my blue dazzling heels on to make me almost as tall as niall. And slowly walked downstairs and saw niall waiting for me speechless. " you like?" I asked. He walked over to me and brushed my lips with his and whispered " you look lovley tonight." I smiled and said shall we go? He told me to close my eyes so I did. Hehe we were finally there after 30 minutes. I opened my eyes in awe. I smiled and he said " so what do you think?"