Time To Go!

SAVANNAH'S POV

it was time to leave for London. :) I started packing my clothes. NIALL came in and said looking for these? He held up so victorious se very panties. I giggled and snatched them from his hands. He blushed. I looked around and made sure I packed everything. Jenny came over with a handful of bags. It was time to go :) we rushed out of the door because we were already 3 minutes late. Zayn and Perrie got in the car first. Jenny and Louis were up front. In the back with ZAYN and Perrie was Harry. Him and Virginia broke up last night. Nobody was that surprised though because they weren't really meant to be. He did have another girl next to him and thy were holding hands. Her name was Addie. She had brownish hair on top and blonde in the middle and ends. She wore her hair in a side ponytail. LIAM and Danielle got in and then me and NIALL last. I laughed and said " hey I have no room!" NIALL laughe and said " just sit in my lap princess :)" I smiled and sat in his lap. Louis and Jenny both yelled " get a room!!!" I thumped Jenny on the head. She acted like she got shot and I laughed.

AT THE AIRPORT

we unpacked our bags from the car and put then into the plane.

IN THE PLANE

Everyone sat with there girlfriends. Me and NIALL sat by the window. I was getting nervous and he could tell. He said " have you ever been on a plane?" I shook my head and said " no" he giggled and said give me your hand. We held hands while the plane started moving. I held my eyes shut. We were finally in the air and everything was going smoothe. I laid my head on Niall's shoulder. He leaned his head onto mine. We both fell asleep for a few hours.

IN LONDON

we finally arrived to London. I smiled. I love watching NIALL sleep. I squeezed his cheeks and said wakey wakey. He giggled and walked off the plane holding my hand. We got into the flat finally. I layed there completely tired. NIALL asked if I was ready to go to sleep. I said we'll it is 11 pm. We decided to watch a movie. I fell asleep on Niall's chest durning the middle of the movie.

NIALLS POV

She fell asleep on my chest. I smiled and started running my fingers through her dirty blonde hair. Her eyes were fluttering. It was cute. I noticed everyone fell asleep so I quietly picked up the remote to turn off the tv. I closed my eyes while grabbing Savannah's hand. That night was good. I was there with my best friends. Liam, Harry, zayn, Louis, Jenny, and a new friend Addie. But most importantly I was there with the girl of my dreams. Savannah.