They Dont Know About Us ( niall horan fanfiction )

Me and Niall sat there. Just sitting and told each other secrets. We giggled and were only 14 years old. I wanted to tell him my secret. The secret I have been keeping since we were 9. " I love you " I thought to myself. Why couldn't I get the courage to say it? I started getting frustrated and then felt a hand gently rubbing my back. " you're stressed " I heard him say in his sexy Irish accent. I could feel my cheecks burning with love. At that moment Niall told me something that broke my heart. " why would you do that!" I screame at him. I darted off as he ran after me. I didn't even want to talk to him anymore. Why.. Why was all that I could think of.

NIALLS POV

I hit the car door with my fist. My mum asked me what's wrong. I had no answer. I wasn't going to say " I am leaving the love of my life for X factor and I love her so much and will miss her and am pissed off for not telling her! " I just sat there and streams tested down my face. I thought about texting her and telling her I loved her. But when I grabbed my phone I got a text from her...

Savvy

I don't want to speak to you again. Why would u tell me last minute I loved you and wanted to tell you until u broke me in half. Bye

My heart sank down to my feet. I started shaking from crying. I couldn't handle it but we were already there so I had to do it. The guy called for me to start getting on the stage. I then grabbed the mic and started singing. I wonder if she is even watching.....

SAVANNAH'S POV

I am so frustrated with Niall rightnow. I bet he doesn't even love me. I bet he wasn't even thinking this through. I never wanted this to happen between us. This upsets me badly......

PART 1

2 YEARS LATER

Radio announcer - " here is one direction with what makes you beautiful! " . I started singing I like loved that song. Doesn't every 16 year old love one direction? I don't really know what they look like though haha. Shame on me right? I looked then up on my iPhone. My mouth dropped open. Who was that sexy Irish blonde boy! Oh yeah that's the guy I did fall in love with.. Or am I still? No no I can't be we don't even talk. Well still in my hometown. I am single with not such a good life. Both of my parents just died. They had gotten into a car accident. I don't really have a social life.... My life sucks.

NIALLS POV

Ha was listening to our song on the radio. It's kinda weird to hear your own voice on the radio. I was looking at pictures and saw savannah. I still get butterflies when I hear her name. :) I could feel my cheeks get hot and pink. When Harry came over to me I could tell he was gonna ask what is happening to me." Ooh someone saw a lovley girl" Harry shouted. I replied with umm yup. Her name is savannah. I miss her so much I just can't handle it. I was very excited when I found out we were going to Texas I got so excited I was jumping up and down. I might get to see my love!

SAVANNAH'S POV

Agh! I hear one direction is coming to Texas! Maybe I can catch up with Niall.. But maybe he hates me for saying that and found another girl to hold and cherish. The thought depressed me so I just later on my bed thinking about him. His soft blue eyes... Blonde hair.. His Irish accent .. A few hours later I got a text from Niall! I got so excited I screamed for joy. My blush was showing :)

NIALLS POV

To: Savvy

I miss you so much! I am coming down to Texas with the boys! I cannot. Wait to see you. Oh and by the way I am single and ready to mingle lol. :) <3

SENT

'

I smiled at the thought of her. ;)

SAVANNAH POV

He is single and ready to mingle? Ooooh I am excited. I am single too hehe.

I decided to text him :)

NIALLS POV

From: Savvy

I miss you too! And I am ready to mingle ;) hehe oh and I need to talk to you when I see you <3 it's important. ;)

I tingled at the thought of what she would tell me. I hope it's something good :) it doesn't seem like she is mad at me thank GOD hehe.

PART 2

1 WEEK LATER

NIALLS POV

I have arrived at Texas finally! All I thought about in the plane was my love! Oh I miss her so much.

SAVANNAH'S POV

he just texted and said he arrived to Texas now! I am so happy! I am not gonna make any moves yet though. At that moment I heard someone at the door. I blushed..

NIALLS POV

I knocked on the door excitedly. She opened the door and I saw her blush. She was... Older. It was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen in my life. I was in awe. I went in for the hug first. She squeezed me tightly and I felt tears falling onto my neck. " I thought I had lost you" she said sadly. Tears ran down my face.. " me too.