Lazy Day

Today was the the day before rehearsals started for the up all night tour. Everybody left to go have fun with each other. Me and Niall state at the flat. We woke up at around 10am. Niall was in the kitchen making scrambled eggs am toast with bacon for us. We sat down on at the table. He stopped eating his food for a second. " savannah why didn't you ever tell me.." He asked out of nowhere. " tell you what NIALL?" I asked. " that you liked me." I paused for a second. " honestly I thought you didn't like me. I didn't want to look foolish. But before you told me about leaving for X factor. I got frustrated and didn't tell you." I slowly said. He smiled in a good and bad way. "I was gonna tell you too until I found out about X factor." He said looking down. I smiled and layed my head on his shoulder. " I'm lucky" I said. " for what?" " to have you niall. You're my everything." I said smiling. He got red and said " me too". :)

~NIALLS POV~

It felt good to let it out to savannah. I felt like a jerk. I don't even deserve to be able to call her mine. Sometimes I feel like there is nobody else in the world but me and her. I love her so much words can't explain it. I lifted up her chin and kissed her softly. She smiled with her eyes fluttering closed. I pulled her closer to me. " I love you"