Blushes Tears and Secrets

SAVANNAH'S POV

I was wondering if I should tell him about my secret. I feel like this would be my perfect chance. But I am not gonna see him again so I shouldnt. No I won't explain my feelings to him yet. I bet I look like an idiot standing here talking to myself in my head. Um I'm going to stop talking. I looked into Niall's eyes and got teary. I wonder what he is thinking.

NIALLS POV

Gosh she looks so grown and pretty. Her blonde hair resting on her shoulder. Her hazel eyes steaming into mine. I wanted her so badly but.. I'm just scared to what her reaction will be. I don't think I will tell her yet. I pushed her hair back and said " you look beautiful my love " she got pink and replied with " thank you and you looks very handsome too " I watched her cute little grin. Her braces were so adorable. I wonder if she noticed my braces. " oh you have braces? " she said. Damn she can read my mind too? Ha. " yep and you look cute in yours :)" I said. We sat down on her couch. Was this the moment to tell her?....

SAVANNAH'S POV

I say on the couch patting for him to take a seat by me. I decided that I shouldn't be scared and should just tell him already. " Niall I need to.. Um say something to you. "

"Yes savannah?" I have been holding this in forever. I..." Then the door slammed open and Louis ran in. At that moment I was embarrassed. I bet I looked foolish. I will never get the courage to do it. It was getting dark so I told Niall he should go home. " I don't exactly have a home. I have a hotel but I was wondering if I could stay at your place tonight?" I looked up at him and said " yes that sounds good.. Very good." He grinned. He went to take a shower so I decided to text my super close friend from pre k Jenny. I told her about almost telling NIALL and she replied with that whore bag just had to run into there and mess it up. I laughed. Then Niall came in shirtless with his boxers. My eyes widened on joyment. I blushed. He say me down and said I have to tell you something. " what?"