Together

NIALLS POV

I woke up at 7am to text savannah to come and get me.

To: Savvy

Message: hey babe I missed you! I'm ready for you to come get me :) I love you see you soon <3

Sent!

SAVANNAH'S POV

Yes. I am so ready to pick him up! I'm ready ;)

I was driving by myself to the hospital because I want to spend time by myself with niall. When I pulled up to the pale white building I saw my niall waiting for me. As soon as I got out of the car and saw him kissing another girl. My eyes widened full of tears. I honked the car and he looked up surprised. I still picked him up because I was the only one that could. He got In the car silent. He knew I saw. I decided not to say anything to him. 10 minutes later we arrived home. Everyone was screaming with joy from seeing niall. NIALL sat on the couch next to me. I got up and moved and asked to speak to Jenny alone. Jenny ran to me and said what's wrong. Tears started pouring out as I told her " niall.. He was cheating on me in front if the hospital with some stupid brunnette skank. He DIDNT even say sorry or anything. " Jenny " well did you whip his ass in the car?!" " no I just sat there silent " Jenny " I will talk to him." I said ok and she left. Way this point I didn't care if he got physical with him. He said he loved me. Just me but he goes and cheats on me in front of my eyes? I knew he was a douche I have always known and Jenny was right. I guess I am still right.. My life sucks. I feel like my heart is trying to stop beating. I just layed on my bed. No not "our" bed. My bed. Well hopefully Jenny smacks some sense into that bitch. After that I'm gonna find out who that whore was with my niall. It felt like war was on. Yes war has now started. Bring it on stupid brunnette bitch.