The Talk

JENNY'S POV

I am so pissed off because nobody messes with my savannah. That is rude. I wanted to lunch his face in but I decided to try to talk instead. I walked in and saw niall sitting on the couch bawling. I pulled his head up and said " why?" He looked at me shaking. " idk that girl ran to me and just kissed me. I was frustrated. I want her to forgive me so badly because I am very in love with her!" I looked at him and said" oh she will forgive you but you need to talk to her and tell her what happen. If you are truly in love with her then you would get your ass up and go talk to her. " he got up and grinned slightly.

NIALLS POV

I am such an idiot. I ran up stairs and knocked on her door. She said come in surprisingly. I say next to her and hugged her as she went in for the hug too. " I'm sorry baby! I love you that bitch just came up to me and kissed me I swear!!!! I was so upset when she did that! Savannah I love you so much please forgive me." I blurted out. " I love you too. I forgive you but I'm still mad because I saw someone kissing you. You are my prince not hers." She said. I pulled her in for a kiss and she ran her fingers through my hair. We both smiled and layed down on the bed. I stripped her completely down. We layed in the bed still. I laughed and said " how was that for the first time?" She giggled and said "magical" and pulled me in for another kiss. Louis came in and said " oh my carrots! My eyes you just hurt my eyes.!" We layed there smiling at each other ignoring. We heard the door slam shut and decided to get our clothes on. This was the girl I wante to be with. I am lucky to even have her still. Her hazel eyes were starting into my dull blue eyes. I smiled and kissed her cheek. I then got a call from a girl. My eyes widened.