Jenny and Louis

I was in the kitchen when I felt two strong arms wrap around my waist. " goodmorning princess" he whispered into my ear. I smiled and pecked him on the lips. He smiled and said " got to go out with the boys babe be back in 3 hours" " ok be safe I love you" love you too" he kissed me passionley on my lips. I grinned and blew a kiss goodbye. He caught it and pretended to put it in his heart. :)

30 minute later

*knock* I answered the door to find a little cute girl screaming. Jenny!!!! "I need to talk to you." " I need to talk to you too " I said you go first. " ok Louis Tomlinson asked me out! We were at the park last night and he looked at me and said hey beautiful. I just smiled and said sup. he then pulled me in closer and wrapped his lips with mine. Then we went to the hotel and ate dinner together. He asked me to be his girlfriend and I said yes!!!!!" I screamed in excitement. She then screamed " what is yours bitch!!!!" I giggled and said " remember niall?" " oh yeah that douche that left you here with me to go on X factor. " yeah but he isn't a douche. He is in love with me and we sorta got a little physical last night :) anyways he is my boyfriend :)" she screamed in excitement but was a little mad at NIALL still. I asked her if she wanted to eat some pizza and she said yup. As soon as I started cooking NIALL burst through the door. " I smell food!!!!" " haha that is just me babe cooking pizza :)" he grinned and layed onto the couch. " I am going to have a talk with him " Jenny whispered into my ear. " don't get physical please Jenny he is important to me. " she smiled and said "I know babe hehe." NIALL laughed and said your cheating on me! I laughed and said yup unturned lesbo for my BFF. Haha all the boys then came over. Harry was was sitting on the floor with Virginia playing with her hair. Louis and Jenny sat on the couch playing with each others fingers. LIAM layed on his stomach with Danielle and they just sat daydreaming. ZAYN and Perrie were sitting on the couch beside me and NIALL who were Eskimo kissing lol. Louis then had the courageous idea to play truth or dare. My eyes widened... I don't think I'm ready..........