REHERSALS

~ SAVANNAHS POV ~

It was 8 in the morning. We had to get dressed to go rehersals. I took a shower then blow dried it and straightened it with one of Harrys beanies. I slipped into a light plain purple tanktop with some flowered tights and purple heels. I put on my makeup, the usual mascara foundation eye shadow eye liner and blush. Jenny came out with curled hair with her hair braided across her forhead with a blue tanktop that said hipsta please and some black tights with green heels. We ran outside to get into the car. I checked my phone. 

From: Nialler

Message: Hey babe goodluck at rehersals. Perrie texted me and told me your rehersal times so i wouldnt bother you, love you princess. xoxoxo

I put my phone in my purse and walked up to the glass doors with jenny hooked arms beside me. I pushed them open and found that we were 10 minutes early. good :) Perrie and Leigh-Anne guided us to the room after we had a quick hug. i saw microphones and chairs. We sat down. They started singing a song. "he just takes my breath away b b b breath away my b b b breath away." Jesy looked at me and said " we need a title for it and another little verse." I looked at her and started singing " Its in his DNA d d d DNA its in his DNA." She smiled at me and Jenny said " the song should be called DNA." We all agreed. We started singing and got assigned parts. Jesy said " Savannah you will get the oart you just made up. Jenny you will sing the first verse of the song. Leigh Anne you will sing the genetic part." I looked at her in amazement. We started grabbing the microphones to start singing it to record it. " Its in his DNA d d d DNA its in his DNA OHHHHHH." The producer came in and said " thats a rap. it was beautiful and funky ladies. bye have a nice day" I smiled and said " thank you." Perrie told us that we were going to perform for the radio station and sing Wings. I smiled and got a little excited to be on the radio! :) Me and Jenny drove home but on our way stopped at NANDOS to get somethong to eat. I ordered chicken and so did Jenny. Niall called Jenny to check up on us. Jenny said " oh nothing just getting nandos." I heard niall scream in the phone. I laughed and Jenny said "well we will skype you tonight," He said ok and hung up. After we pulled into the drive way we checked the mail and saw that we had gotten 2 backstage tickets to One Direction in London. It was their last concert. I smiled and couldnt wait. We walked in and got into pajamas. My usual booty shorts and a t shirt same as jenny. We sat on the couch and ate our chicken while watching Toy Story 2. I got tired during the middle of it but found Jenny already knocked dead asleep. I grabbed her by the arm and dragged her upstairs into her room. I went to mine and Nialls. I grabbed my phone and remembered that i was supposed to facetime him. it was 11 rightnow. He ended the call and called me and "said" hey babe its 4 in the morning here" I laughed and said " oh sorry i will text you some other time then.." He laughed and said goodnight for you babe, love you." " love you too"  I fell asleep pretending or imagining holding his hand. A tear ran down my face. I could imagine niall wiping it away. I through my pillow at the ground and cried myself to sleep.