3 MONTHS LATER

OK GUYS THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER THE TEARS WILL COME AND THE SMILES WILL GO TOO :(

~ NIALLS POV ~

I was walking onto the stage and saw Savannah at the fornt of the row. The first song we were singing was " they dont know about us" I looked at savannah and pointed my finger at her to come onto the stage. i grabbed her hand and looked at the crowd. Everyone screamed awe!. I looked into her eyes and got down on one knee. She covered her mouth and smiled. " Savannah," I said into the microphone. " I have loved you forever. You have always been that one girl that i get butterflies around no matter how many times i see you. Savannah will you do the honor of marrying me and being in my life forever and ever?" She smiled with tears in her eyes and grabbed the mic out of my hands " I love you" she said then grabbed me and kissed me. i smiled at her and grabbed her hand into mine and before i knew it she was laying on the ground groaning in pain. A fan through a filled up water bottle along with a shoe at her. We rushed her to the hospital but i couldnt go because i had to finish the concert, I just kept thinking she will be ok. After the concert we all got into the car and rushed to the hospital i ran in first and looked at the doctor and he said are you niall horan and i nodded. he then spoke words that hurt me so bad. " your fiance, she is was pregnant." i looked up at him saying " what do you mean 'was'" he said " niall the object that hit her hit her int he stomach and hit the baby inside her. the baby didnt make it. she doesnt know though, i was thinking you could tell her but she is asleep rightnow. " I started crying. Why would a stupid fan do this to her! she was ready to have a kids especially with me! i then realized i was screaming it. Louis and harry hugged me while zayn asked if we could go see her. I saw the docotr nodd and i got up to my feet and ran to the room. I saw that she was just waking up. She smiled at me and said " hey babe " ismiled at her, She asked " whats wrong" i answered.. " our baby didnt make it savannah. and the doctor said you wont ever be able to have a baby. " i started crying as i watched her lay her head down and started bawling. i held her hand tightly as she threw her arms at me. i grabbed her and layed her head on my shoulder. The doctor came in and said she was able to go home. We drove home and i took her to the bedroom and threw her on the bed and took her shirt off and started kissing her neck she smiled and towards the end she stopped me and said " niall.. i want to have kids so can we please try please." i looked at her and smiled. i slowly tore her shorts off and her underwear along with her bra, she smiled and ran her hands through my hair. We were under the sheets and her head was laying on my chest. " I love you Savannah." I love you Niall."

THE END :) THERE WILL BE A SEQUEL SO DONT BE SAD