Chapter 1

Marcy Chang opened her eyes as a song played on her phone to wake her up. She sat up with a yawn and got out of bed. Cracking various joints, she went to go pee then washed her face and brushed her teeth, which, with how extensive it was, took half an hour.

She listened to music the whole time, Shania Twain's That Don't Impress Me Much. She finished and went to feed her twins before cleaning and dressing them.

She set them back in their cribs so they could go back to sleep then got up to go to Lisa's room. She sang the whole time, Mercedes leaving her room to wake up Nic, harmonizing.

The green eyed dancer woke up her blonde sister and had her get ready before passing Laura in the hall to go back to her own room.

The cheer co-captain went back to her room to put her hair in a bun and cap so she could take a scented, steamy shower. She sang loudly a Karamel hit as she got clean then went to wake up Mal and Ellen.

After kissing both awake, she went to the closet to put on her potions and then took her medicine. She pulled on her tiny attire and painstakingly went over her face. She did blue mascara with a red mouth then put on her jewelry.

She took her hair down to flatiron and made sure it was shiny. She slipped on her shoes and grabbed her jacket and bags. She left the closet as Ellen finished her shower. The redhead nearly died.

Marcy simply smiled before going down to Lisa's room to make sure she was ready. Then she took the kindergartener down to the dining room.

As the two ate, people trickled in.

"Isn't that shirt a little tight?!" Marc nearly had a heart-attack.

"No." Marcy finished a bagel slice.

"I think it is!" Mike stomped in with Tina.

"You look so good!" Tina clapped.

"Wait until you see all of it." Marcy waggled her brows.

Mike was horrified.

Mal finally came in with Ellen.

Marc snapped at him, "Do you know what your wife is wearing?!"

Mal shrugged as he sat beside her. "Clothes."

"Look at her and say that!"

Mal rolled his eyes before looking at his dark and lovely wife. And promptly panted.

"Yeah!"

"Where are you wearing that shirt to?!"

"Boy, bye." Marcy wasn't playing with them.

Mercedes walked in with Nic. "Hi!"

"Did you paint on those pants?!" Marc yelled.

"Oh Marc." Mercedes rolled her light eyes.

Quinn came in with Sam. "You guys look so good!"

"Thank you, Sissy." Mercedes hugged her.

"Why can I see your stomach?" Marc tried to be calm.

"Are you calling me fat?" Quinn's lily eyes watered.

Laura walked in with everyone else. "No, he's not."

"I'm not!" Marc couldn't believe his wife was giving him such a poisoned look.

"Be nice, Marc!" Maddie lectured.

"And where are your stockings?!"

"I don't like this. I don't like this at all." Mike swore.

"But you'll live." Marcy pointed out.