Chapter 21

Quinn wore her tiara for two days straight.

You couldn't hit Sam in the butt with an apple.

M&Q&M

Marcy dressed the kids in their red outfits then laid out her wife's and husband's red outfits as she put hers on. Luckily she'd done her manicure the night before (red and white with black decals) and put on lots of reds and browns for her makeup.

She went over her hair and did it like she'd done her daughters' hair with the top in a ponytail with a red ribbon. Then she set red "star" shaped sunglasses on her nose.

Ellen walked into the closet when she stood up to make sure everything was right. "Wow!"

"Hurry up and get ready so you'll be wow, too." Marcy went to pick out a red handbag.

Ellen did as told.

Marcy found the bag she wanted and traded everything from her purse from the night before into this one.

"Are we going anywhere?" Ellen pulled on her clothes.

"When?" Marcy went to her phone to take pictures of herself.

"Today. Are we going anywhere today?"

"I am. I'm stopping by work to get more then I'm going shopping for Marc's and Paris' birthdays."

Ellen's eyes flew open. "I haven't gotten their presents yet!"

"I advise you to get on the ball."

Ellen finished dressing and began doing her makeup. "Can I come with you?"

"Sure." Marcy finished taking photos of herself. "I'm taking the kids."

Ellen brightened. "Yay!"

Marcy made amused sounds. "I'll go get them."

Ellen bobbed her head as she hurried to finish.

Marcy went out and upstairs to grab the four. She brought them down slowly.

Mickey talked the whole time. No one knew what she was talking about but they all listened.

Marcy opened the door with a push of her hips then set Riley and Yleana on the bed. She set Mickey and Mally by them. "Stay."

Mally chewed on his fingers.

Marcy inched to the closet and grabbed her handbag and phone.

Mal was inside. "Whoa!"

"We need to hurry up before those babies tear up my room." Marcy swept out.

Ellen rushed out after her.

He hurried to jump in his clothes then did his hair in some kind of style before putting on his shoes and jacket and following.

"Daddy!" Mickey screamed.

He went to his eldest daughter. "Hi, my Princess."

She stood up in the bed and walked to him. She threw herself on him like her mother always did.

He chuckled and picked her up.

"Mommy." Mally hugged his mother.

Marcy dropped a kiss on his curls. "Yeah, Poppa?"

"Mommy." He rest his head in her chest.

"Mommy's big boy."

Riley made an upset sound.

Ellen kissed her cheek.

Riley calmed.

"We've got to go." Marcy shook her head at her spoiled daughter. "I don't know what I'm looking for and I'm not spending all day shopping."