ALIEN'ish: Scene 8

Scene Eight: The camera pans to Bow running into her house in a slight frenzy, still talking on her phone with Dre, but anxiously looking around as if someone is observing her. Bow holds her phone in her hand as she continues to talk to Dre on speaker.

Bow: (walking briskly into her house and holding her phone in hand to continue to talk to Dre) Dre, you are invaluable and you work hard. I see you doing a lot of the work. What else does Jax bring to the table?

The camera pans to Dre who is now seen sitting in his office as he talks to Bow on his iPhone. Bow has now walked into the house and she is frantically moving about. She continues looking around nervously and closing the blinds anxiously.

Dre: (talking into his iPhone) Bow, he has good know-how of the business. He can network. His connections are lengthy... Bow, why don't you like him??

Bow: (closing the blinds and then heading up the stairs to her bedroom - sounding a bit frustrated) I don't know, Dre! I just think... (pause) You know what? (spoken to herself) What am I doing? (spoke into the phone) It's your business, Dre. You can do as you see fit! There! You make great decisions and I trust you. (she breathes deeply)

The camera pans back to Dre's office.

Dre: (on phone - confused) Bow, why didn't you lead with that??

Bow pulls the blinds tight and then lifts one to look out of the window. In the distance, Bow sees a light source moving slowly down the street toward her home. Bow gets nervous and tries to keep it together

 Bow: (looking out of her bedroom window - sounding nervous) I'm sorry. I was just...

The camera pans to Bow closing the blinds and standing against the wall as if hiding from something. Bow looks very frightened and nervous.

Dre: (still on the phone via audio) Bow? Are you still there?

Bow: (with fear) Dre, Imma need you to come home - NOW! Hurry!

The camera pans to Bow running into her closet in confusion and fear. Bow rummages through her clothing as if looking for something she can't seem to find. The camera then pans to the light source hovering around Johnson's front door as if wondering whether it should go in or not. The camera now pans to Bow running into her bathroom in a changed outfit. Bow is now wearing a sweatshirt hoodie, with the hoodie pulled on over her head, and matching sweatpants. Bow is then seen putting water on her face and then grabbing a towel to dry it off.

The camera now pans to Bow running out of the bathroom, grabbing three scented candles that sit on the desk in her bedroom, and then grabbing a long grill lighter she has near the candles. The camera follows Bow back into the bathroom as she hurriedly works to set up the candles, strategically, in different locations. Bow places one candle near the tub, one on the window sill, and another on her side of the sink. Bow lights all three candles, nervously, she sits on the edge of the tub and places the grill lighter next to her.

The camera pans to Bow's face as she looks worried in anticipation of what's to come. Bow quickly jumps up as if remembering something all of a sudden. She quickly grabs a lipstick pencil and scribbles on the bathroom mirror in big letters: "DO NOT MAKE A SCENE. THE LIGHT SOURCE IS AN ALIEN." Bow runs to sit back down on the edge of the tub to wait. Within seconds of waiting in fear and anticipation, the three candles continue to flicker brightly in semi-darkness, and the only source of additional light comes from a small window to the right of the door.

The camera pans to the light source slowly entering the bathroom through the door. Bow's face is now lit with the light source's luminance. The light source shines in bright yellow hues, but when it enters the bathroom, it turns slightly orange and stays steady as if noticing Bow. The light source burns brighter in orange and gets slightly smaller in size. It then begins to go from one candle to the next, stopping at each candle for about three seconds. The camera pans to Bow smiling as she takes notice that her plan has worked. The light source begins to move slowly from one candle to the next, continuing to stop for about three seconds in front of each one.