3 (𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚒𝚊𝚙𝚎𝚛)

After three weeks 

Everyday jungkook would play with y/n after coming from school . He just enjoy your company too much.

Jungkook was playing with you again today in his room with you in his arms and teddy in front which was wrapped around your little arms.

As both were busy playing jungkook could sense something. "What this smell " He asked himself . He then gazed at yn who was playing with the teddy. He picked you up from his laps and placed you on the bed

" Hmm princess did you pooped your pants ? " He asked her as if she could understand .

She looked at him with her doe eyes and tilted her head. Which made him chuckle.

Jungkook laid you on the bed. " Ok baby today I'll change your diaper " He was not disgusted by the fact he was going to change your diaper infact he was glad to do that just because it was you .

" Baby just stay here I'll be back ok " He put cushions around her figure for safety and left the room .

He came back with a packet of diaper hiding it under his t-shirt. He didn't told anyone about it because he wanted
to do it by himself.

" I am back princess " The seven year old said softly.

He moved towards her petite figure and sat comfortably on the bed. Slowly he removed the cushion keeping it aside and then he looked at you who was still holding the teddy playing with it.

Even parents gets grossed out if they had to change their baby's diaper but here this boy changed her diaper happily.

******

It was day time and mrs jeon just reached home after her work. " Good afternoon mrs jeon " The maid bowed

" Good afternoon " Mrs jeon smiled . Mrs jeon started heading towards her room.

Cries were heard which made Mrs jeon halt in her steps. which were coming from jungkook's room.

She rushed towards his room and slammed the door open " Omg what happened baby why are you crying " Mrs jeon took yn in her arms from jungkook's which made him angry.

She started rocking her back and forth ignoring the angry boy sitting on the bed.
" Clara bring milk for yn " She said to the maid named clara while patting yn's head.

30 minutes later

Mrs jeon placed yn in her crib . She stopped crying after Mrs jeon fed her milk and rocked her to sleep.

Jungkook's pov

I felt anger rushed to spine when mom took yn away from me. Literally everyone in this house is trying to take her away from me which I'll never let happen she is mine.