9 (𝙹𝚞𝚗𝚐𝚔𝚘𝚘𝚔)

The door of the mansion opened and a huge line of expensive cars arrived

The door of the mansion opened and a huge line of expensive cars arrived . All of the cars were extortionate and white in colour but the only car which was shinny black and most expensive was the car in middle in which their boss was sitting.

The door of the car was opened by one of the bodyguard revealing Jungkook .

He stepped out of the car wearing his famous dangerously cold face and made his way inside the mansion ignoring all people who bowed him

There were bodyguards holding huge revolvers in their hands in every outside corner of mansion and inside the mansion there were only maids and servants.

When he was inside, his eyes were only looking for a certain figure which is his favourite.

When he couldn't find that particular person through his eyes he asked the 50 year old maid who has just came and bowed him.

"Where is she" He asked in a cold tone.

" .. Mam is in her room sir " She replied again bowing him.

He then without a nod or reply went straight to her room

Jungkook 's pov

I just arrived from my business trip and the first thing I want to see was her as my eyes were dying to take a glance of her. I missed her alot in these 4 days trip. So without even getting fresh or taking rest I made way towards her room .

I opened the door and found the room lights turned off . The only source of light was the moonlight which was falling from the glass window.

_____(Think it's midnight)

_____
(Think it's midnight).
_____

I moved further and found her sleeping on bed with a pout while holding a big pink teddy bear which made my eyes darken a little

I tilt my head I want to suck  that pout from her face .

I looked around her room which was filled with stuffed toys which I envy as she sometimes gives them more attention than giving me. Only I deserve her attention.

I sat near her and brushed her hair softly.
I still remember the day our parents died there was a choas in jeon enterprise all over the world which made me to join handle the business at a young age .

From dad's secretary I found out that my parents were no more and my princess was admitted. She cried a lot seeing her parents die in front of her eyes which traumatized her later I found her reports which the doctor gave me telling she is suffering from panic disorder due to the incident.

She would get breathing problems whenever she is scared and sometimes she gets nightmare of mom and dad's death and that time she would scream so loud which increases my worry for her.

My thoughts got interrupted when I felt her shifting in her sleep and soon she opened her eyes.

" Oppa"