22 (𝙿𝚞𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝) ⚫

𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗮𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗱

The door opened revealing jungkook and he entered inside his room . He walked near his king sized bed eyeing her tiny figure under duvet.

He removed his each piece of cloth and layed on the bed slipping under the duvet back hugging her tightly.

Jungkook gave open mouth kisses on her neck . Y/n felt wet kisses on her neck so she opened her eyes slowly but gasped when she saw him.

" O-oppa what a-are you doing " She asked frightened .

" I am very angry at you princess, you disobeyed me. I have told you many times that you can't look at other mans and not allow them to come near you but you allowed soobin huh! " He scolded her coldy digging his head in the crook of her neck with his eyes closed.

" I-i am s-sorry " She gulped

" Sorry won't work princess I have to punish you so that you won't repeat your mistakes " He said slipping his hand under her loose oversize tshirt she was wearing .

In a minute he torn her tshirt throwing it on the floor . He smirked as she was only wearing that tee and nothing under it, he hovered her and looked at her with angry but  filled with lust

The moonlight was the only source   of light in that dark room. Y/n saw him naked above which made her eyes widened.

Her eyes widened looking at him and understood his intentions she tightly closed her legs in fear.

Jungkook chuckled " No princess, let me have my precious possession " He said while opening her legs and rubbed his bulge on her clit.

He rubbed his face in between her soft blossom and started sucking her one breast while massaging another , he let out a moan feeling her soft blossoms.

She tried to push him with trembling hands but couldn't as he was much stronger than her .

" Let me remind you princess whom you belong with " He shoved his length in her. She cried as she felt her pus*y stretch out.

" Your right place is under me , your little cunt wrapped around my c*ck sucking it " He dirty talked with her in whisper.

He roughly pumps into her, she could feel the head of his member kissing against her cervix .

He thrust more deeply and increased his pace and her boobs were jigging and moving . He licked her nipple making her arch her back.

"F*ck yes " She cu*med on his cock making him cuss. " C-can fuck you all day"

" Take it like a good princess you are ok " He ordered her in his authoritative voice and threw his head back shooting his seeds inside her and groaned loudly in pleasure .

He stopped moving but still inside her , she thought it was over so she closed her her eyes in relief but after a minute she felt him wrapping her legs around his waist and started pounding into her relentlessly again .

" I-i will n-not stop today princess " He whispered thrusting and hours went but but he didn't stopped f*ucking her till next morning...............

____