5 (𝚂𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚍)

Jungkook had many trust issues he hated everyone except yn

Jungkook's pov

I came here to see my princess since it was lunch time but when I saw a girl was going to hit her anger rushed in me and I lost it .

Jungkook - "NO ONE DARE TO TOUCH HER IF YOU DID I'll MAKE SURE TO MAKE YOUR LIFE HELL. "

Yn-" o-oppa " Hearing her melodious voice calmed me down and i looked at her .

I moved towards her and hugged her tightly " Princess are you ok " She look at me with her tear filled doe eyes and nodded slowly.

********

Later Mr and Mrs jeon were called in school due to the the recent incident they were astonished to hear that their son beaten kindergarten girls . They were surely a freak for which was a topic to worry but their parents let it slide because they thought he was just being an overprotective brother.

Mr jeon sort out the things quickly before the news could spread all over the media .

*****
Time skip---

Jungkook came downstairs for dinner but not finding a certain figure he frowned and sighed and went to her room.

Opening the door he entered her room which was cute just like her and filled with a lots of soft toys. She was his girlish baby princess.

he found her doing her homework " Princess come and eat dinner

he found her doing her homework " Princess come and eat dinner ." He said softly

" I am not hungry oppa " She without looking at him replied in a very low tone. He came near her and brushed his fingers in her soft hairs and said

" Princess forget what happened in school and dont be upset from food you need to eat something right " She looked at him and stick out her bottom lip with her doe eyes filled with tears

" I-i w-was scared '' she stammered bursting into tears and hugged him . He took her in his arms and went to bed settling her on his laps and patted her back while whispering sweet words in her ears.

" Shh calm down shh they were bad people forget about them , oppa is with you right. Now let's eat and not be angry with food ok" He baby talked her.

Jungkook fed her food and made her sleep . " Good night princess " He gave her a forehead kiss .

Where could you find such a caring and loving brother but his intention were something else he never thought himself as her brother it was far away in thinking.

" I love you" He whispered and left her room after turning the lights off.