27 ( 𝚃𝚛𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚍)

( 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓴 𝔂𝓸𝓾 😻😻)

( 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓴 𝔂𝓸𝓾 😻😻)

[̲̅][̲̅][̲̅][̲̅][̲̅][̲̅][̲̅][̲̅][̲̅][̲̅][̲̅][̲̅][̲̅][̲̅][̲̅][̲̅][̲̅][̲̅][̲̅][̲̅][̲̅][̲̅][̲̅][̲̅][̲̅][̲̅][̲̅]

28 ( 𝚃𝚛𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚍)

" What you want to tell her " A deep voice asked . Soobin stiffened and his breath stuck as he knew the owner of the voice . Luna bowed towards him and left.

" Oppa you came so early didn't you had an important meeting " Y/n asked frowning .jungkook walked towards them casually

"I finished it early as I had much more important work to do . Right soobin " Jungkook said the last sentence resting arm over soobin shoulder looking at him making him gulp. Y/n looked at them in confusion .

" Princess, your tutor is coming so you can get your things ready. " Jungkook shifted. his neck back to her and told her softly.

" Oh I will go then " she said and left the kitchen before giving a last glance to soobin. Jungkook waited for her to leave and he slowly tightened his grip around soobin's neck. Now there was no one except them there.

" So, what you want to talk to my princess soobin " He asked sassily looking at soobin . Soobin looked down as knew that he was now trapped.

____

Jungkook punched soobin on his face made it bleed. He had tied soobin in the dark basement. He was fuming in anger.

" 𝚆𝙷𝙰𝚃 𝚆𝙴𝚁𝙴 𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝙶𝙾𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝚃𝙾 𝚃𝙴𝙻𝙻 𝙷𝙴𝚁 𝙷𝚄𝙷 " jungkook growled and a another punch landed on soobin face . He wanted to punch back but he couldn't due to the ropes holding him back .

" YOU ARE A MONSTER " Soobin yelled " YOU ARE A FU*KING PSYCHO . YOU ARE TAKING ADVANTAGE OF Y/N . HOW CAN YOU DO THAT TO YOUR SISTER " He spit on jungkook's face and his eyes darkened as soobin crossed his limits. Jungkook wiped his face.

" 𝙱𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚌𝚒𝚍 " Jungkook ordered one of the guard standing there in horror " 𝙸 𝚏𝚄𝙲𝙺𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙰𝚂𝙺𝙴𝙳 𝚂𝙾𝙼𝙴𝚃𝙷𝙸𝙽𝙶 " He roared when the guard didn't replied. The guard immediately nodded and brought a bottle of acid . Jungkook opened the bottle of acid and was about pour on soobin face

When,

" STOP " A loud voice interupted which made jungkook freeze on his spot. He slowly turned around to see y/n standing there, tears were coursing down her cheeks. She was looking at him with hatered......

___