4 (𝙾𝚙𝚙𝚊)

After 7 years
___________________________________________

Jungkook would never let yn be friends with others and yn being a shy and introvert just help his needs he wanted her just for himself indeed he was selfish at very young age.

He was now 14 and more sure towards his feelings for yn . Jungkook never liked to make friends he was not an introvert but he hated people even his parents he just love his little adopted sister's company.

*********

Students were sitting in class when the bell rung signaling it is lunch time. The teacher left.

Toady their class teacher was also absent so it helped the bratty girl group enjoy.

Yn was sitting alone in the corner being an introvert she doesn't talks to anyone and if talks she always stutters.

She took out her lunch box ready to eat her meal when someone poured water on her face.

" Hahaha look at you ugly duckling " The girls laughed at yn they were the Bratiest student of the class and bully everyone those who deny to do their work and one day yn too denied to do their work so now here they were.

" Hey stop what are you doing " A boy said but got pushed by another girl . " Stay away you better not interfere in our business

" How dare you to deny to do my work " The bratty girl said . " S- stop " Yn said crying when the girl fisted her hair. " I am telling again do my project otherwise I'll make you eat cockroaches" The threatened her and was going slap her when a hand holded her wrist stopping her.

She looked behind and saw the most dangerous anger filled eyes which made her to pee.

??- " how dare you " He said in a calm dangerous tone .

?? - "HOW DARE YOU TOUCH HER HUH" He screamed and pushed her on the nearby table by fisting her hair.

?? - "NO ONE DARE TO TOUCH HER IF YOU DID I'LL MAKE SURE TO MAKE YOUR LIFE HELL. " The teenager roared at everyone.

Hearing the familiar voice yn raised her head and looked at him .

Yn- " o-oppa " Hearing her melodious voice he looked her