10 (𝙼𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚙𝚞𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚍)

Yn woke up feeling thirsty but she flinched a little seeing jungkook sitting on her bed "Oppa" She whispered.

" What are you doing here " She asked being confused.

Jungkook smiled " Is that all you wanna ask me i came here to meet my princess "

Yn giggled and hugged him he hugged her back but tightly while caressing her back and inhaling her sweet honey scent which always calms him but raise his need for her .

Yn broke the hug " Oppa you should go to sleep now I am sleepy " Yn said while rubbing her eyes cutely.

Jungkook laid down on her bed and hugged her again resting her head on his chest. " I wanna sleep here with my princess " .

" But-" He cut her words " Shh princess just sleep "

******

Next morning

Jungkook's pov

I opened my eyes and saw the best scene I wish to see every morning. My princess was sleeping in my arms with an adorable pout. She is just too cute.

I was busy admiring her little face when when she slowly opened her eyes showing doe orbs which I love the most about her.

" Good morning princess "

" Good morning oppa " She said in her baby voice eyes half opened and starts looking around and widened her eyes looking at the clock . " Ooo no I am getting late for my school " She said being panic and getting up from the bed.
"The teacher must be coming it's time. I should hurry " She said went to washroom.

Y/n is homeschooled after my parents death I made her study at home. I can't let her be a brat like other bitches outside. she's innocent like a child and will be innocent till I wish .

I also stood up and went to my room to take a shower.

***

After getting dressed I went to the dining for breakfast and sat on the chair

I was waiting for my princess to arrive when she came downstairs looking all lovely

She loves to wear frocks I love how she is all girly

A guard came and bowed to me saying
" Sir mrs chai is here " Mrs chai is yn's homeschool teacher.

" I am coming-" Yn said but i cut her off
" Tell her to wait " I said to the guard. He bowed again and left.

" Why did you said that " My princess asked pouting.

" Princess , you have to first have breakfast " I said.

" But I am not hungry I should go it's not good to make someone wait and she is my teacher " She is very respectful to everyone . I look at her with cold eyes . I don't like when she cares about others.

" Princess now no talks and eat " I held her hand and made her sit near me on other chair.

I took a spoon of food in front of her lips " I will eat myself " I shook my head slowly and said " eat baby."

Author's pov

He made her eat full breakfast . " Now may I go " She asked and jungkook nodded while chucking . She left and he also left for his office.

He surely had manipulated her brain
that's why she follows his every order.