7( 𝙻𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐)

"We have to leave " Mr jeon said to Mr jeon while entering the room

"where? " Mrs jeon frowned and asked

. " Dad is ill , we need to go and meet him " Mr jeon said and Mrs jeon face filled with worry

" Oh no , when should we leave " She asked

" Today only I am dying to see him " He said and Mrs jeon came and hugged him

" Don't worry he will be ok, I'll call the maids to pack the things so we can go " Mr jeon nodded .

" I think we should take y/n too with us she is too young to be left alone." Mrs jeon said to him he nodded .

***

" Mumma where are we going? " Yn asked mrs jeon who was combing her hairs.

" Dear we are going to meet your grandfather " Mrs jeon replied. She picked her up after she fully dressed her.

Jungkook was in school and today was yn's holiday as she was in kindergarten the school had holidays on Saturday for them while the seniors would come to school.

jungkook wasn't aware of the fact that they are going because probably he won't allow yn to go without him that's why his parents didn't informed him prior and it was not necessary as they would be coming back after 2 days and that's not so long he wouldn't get angry right?

*****

Mr and Mrs jeon settled in the car backseat with yn and the driver started driving to the destination .

Half hour later

They were on there way , yn was busy playing with her pony teddy and Mrs jeon was admiring her , while brushing her hair. when she noticed something from the corner of her eyes coming near the car.

She looked up to see a break failed truck was coming from the side Mrs jeon noticed that a man was showing a red handkerchief and mouthing 'move ' Mrs shouted.

" Move the car " And took yn in her grasp hiding her completely.

*****************crashed***************

The truck hit car and it rolled all over.
It happen too quick everything was ok two minutes ago and now pool of blood was all over that area.

---------

The little girl came out of the window of the destroyed car which was upside down and just when she crawled a few meters away from the car. The car blasted.

The little girl looked the scene in horor. Her mind was numb . Her breaths quickend . With heavy breaths she cried
hysterically " Mmum-ma p-apa " She shouted between her cries and tried to go near the buring car when two arms stopped her .

" Hey dont go there child it's dangerous " A stranger told and many people starting crowding the place " I think they were her parents " The stranger told his friend who was beside him and looked at the crying girl in pity.

" Mm-um-ma pa-pa " She was just saying these two words and her vision started to blur then she passed out.

******

News Reporter :

"A dreadful accident happened at seoul . The accident occurred between a a car and truck . The truck's break were failed and the people in the car was Mr Jeon president of jeon Enterprise , his wife and the driver are found dead and their daughter who was saved is kept in hospital for care. "