17 ( 𝙿𝚜𝚢𝚌𝚑𝚘) ⚫

𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗮𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗱

Yn always thought Jungkook as her brother but Jungkook never did , he always had different intentions towards her .

He was actually thankful to God when his parents died it just made his work easier as they were being too close to yn which he didn't liked, he wasnt a little bit of sad for their death  but just acted infront of y/n  to show himself as good son.

He always from the beginning had dirty thoughts for y/n but when Jungkook turned 15 after one year of his parents death he crossed the line......

___________________________________________

7 years ago

Jungkook entred y/n's room it was midnight. Eight year old y/n was sleeping on her bed he smirked seeing her petite figure.

__

He slowly removed y/n's cloths while she was in a deep slumber as he mixed sleeping pills in her food.

He removed her panties and his cloths leaving both of them naked and filled her body with open mouth kisses.

He positioned himself in front her " Oppa will try his best to not hurt his princess " He entered in her. She wiggled in her sleep. He was now finnally fulfilling his desire to have her.

He is addicted to her. he moaned at his ever thrust " Fuck fuck ah ah ~" .

She didn't know what her dear oppa was doing to her asleep figure. He saw blood oozing out from her little hole

" Mine , just mine this hole is just mine " He claimed you by taking your virginity.
He was a creep to do this to an eight year old.

She didn't know how many innocent people he had killed just because they looked at her .

He wasn't a normal human at all he was worst he was a psycho and she was stuck with that psycho without her knowing ........

___