18 (𝙶𝚊𝚛𝚍𝚎𝚗)

Jungkook spent his birthday with you the whole day as he doesn't like to organize parties he just love to stay with you.

_____

The next day you were wandering in the garden of the jeon mansion as you were feeling bored in your room after studying for too long.

You were collecting flowers from the garden in your bucket

You were collecting flowers from the garden in your bucket . You sniffed the fragrance of a beautiful white rose and kept in your bucket. You will take a flower bath them as you really love flower bath .

You kept the flowers in your flower bucket on the white table and turned around but you stumbled and was about to fall but was stopped by an arm wrapped around your shoulder.

You slowly opened your eyes which you closed tightly in fear of falling and when you opened your eyes you saw a man dressed in black he was jungkook's personal assistant soobin .

You stood up straight " Are you ok miss "
He asked.

You nodded your head slowly looking at the ground not knowing what to say . You were very shy around strangers you didn't know what to say as you never talked with soobin before .

" I'll go now " You said and turned around but tripped again due to the long grass you felt that you will fall so you tried to look for a support and gripped soobin's coat causing you both to fall
On the ground soobin on top of you and you under him.

Soobin widened his eyes and looked around to see if anyone noticed because if jungkook saw this he would kill him mercilessly .

He stood up straight from her and she also stood up " Don't tell about this to Mr jeon please " He pleaded her and went away she blinked her eyes in confusion.

____