17. The Reveal

Inside a dimly lit room, was a man. With a suit jacket draped on top of his shoulders, and a glass of red wine in one hand, he sat majestically. At a glance one could tell that this man was dangerous.

"So the Noburo family decided to steal from me. After teaching them a lesson nearly two decades ago, they think that they're now strong enough to provoke me." The man took a sip from his wine.

"Find the Noburo family head, and get the information I need out of him, if he doesn't speak, use whatever means you need to use."

"Yes sir!" The other man in the room left immediately and proceeded to carry out his orders.

He came out of the room and alerted two men. They followed him without questions. At the garage the three men took one car and drove out of the mansion.

They stopped at a fairly nice looking house, went inside and came out with a confused looking man, forced him inside the car and then drove back to where they came from.

The man identified as the Noburo family head had both his hand and feet tied to a chair, with a blind fold over his eyes.

"You've really got some guts to steal from us."

"I didn't, I didn't do anything please I beg you I didn't do anything."

"Lying to my face, and pleading like a dog while at it. Where's your pride Noburo? You're such a coward yet you managed to take something from us. You thought we won't find out didn't you? Well we found out and you're gonna pay."

Noburo trembled in fear and cold sweat covered his body.

"I-i-i it wasn't me I didn't do it, it wasn't me, I tried to stop him I swear!"

***

"I can't do this." Sakura cried panting as hard as she could.

"Miss Haruno this is the prime time of your youth! You should be able to do more than that!"

Thirty minutes ago when P.E class started, Sakura thought that she could just hide around and skip like she always did, but to her total dismay the instructor had found her and added her to the long line of students who were to run five youthful laps around the track just as a warm-up.

"Hey! Heeeyyyy!!! Wait for me!!!" Sakura cried as she dragged herself through the tracks stopping every five seconds to catch her breath.

"We're running, you're supposed to catch up to me."

"H-how am-am I supposed to catch up to you like this?"

"It's not my fault that you're slow."

"Sasuke you jerk!!!"

Two weeks had passed since Sasuke realized his feelings for Sakura, but he didn't do anything about it. There wasn't anything he could do about it. He wasn't even in a position to love or be loved by someone, it would only end in tears. But he was content knowing that he didn't have any problem like he initially thought he did, he would just appreciate her as a person and let the feelings die on their own.

However things didn't go as planned. Sakura started approaching Sasuke and getting closer to him, and he let her. Within two weeks they were now good friends.

"How did I become a jerk?" Sasuke asked

He stopped running and walked to where Sakura was.

"Are you ok?" He asked

"Look at me, do I look like someone's who's ok?"

"Do you want me to answer honestly?"