Sexual Healing

It's 1:30 pm, 7:30 pm in London, I'm almost ready for my 'date' with my 3-in-1 special. Tonight I wanted to wear something breathtakingly sexy; something that screams fuck me in the car because you can't wait til we're home.

That dream earlier honestly got me so riled up I almost took care of it in the shower but thought I'd save up this pent-up energy for the boys later. I'm wearing a backless mini dress with long flowy sleeves and a low-cut front, as well as a pair of silver heels.

When I say mini, I mean it's well above the knee and the top barely conceals my breasts. This is also the kind of dress where you can't really wear a bra so underneath I'm only wearing a thong. The dress is a thin material covered in iridescent sequins that contrasted well with my dark skin and platinum braids. 

Reference:  

Artwork By Me

Artwork By Me

While finishing the last touches of my make up I decided I should probably call Shuri to fill her in on the 'Sexy Fish Man' Situation.

"Hello, my witchy friend how are you?"

"Hey, sis! I'm great getting ready for a night out. I actually wanted to talk about something though."

"What's up?" She reply's

"So long story short some voices told me to go to a beach in Yucatan and I met your pointy-eared fish friend and I may have invited him to your ceremony. Before you respond, it is only because he may know some info on my past plus as an academic, I would love to pick his brain."

That came out way too fast.

"What pointy-eared fish man, I have no idea who you're talking about" she laughs uncomfortably

"You are a TERRIBLE liar. His name is Namor, ring any bells?"

"How? How could you possibly know him? I just met him myself. You know he was a major pain in my ass I almost killed that man. "

"It's a very long story I will fill you in when I see you but I mostly wanted to give you a heads up. You also have to bring me up to speed on the attempted murder part."

"It'll probably be good for him to be there, gotta keep the peace and all now that I am the 'Queen Panther'" She laughs "Besides this makes me feel better about having to invite the 'White Wolf'"

"Oh god, Bucky is coming?"

"I know yall have a past but he's practically a Wakandan and he was close to my brother. I know it will be awkward but can you do it for me?"

Sighing I say, "Of course, Just don't expect me to do it sober for it"

Shuri laughs "I'm eternally grateful"

"Yea Yea Yea" I laugh. I look at the time, it's 7:50 pm. "Okay, hun I gotta go before I'm late."

"Alrighty have fun on your night out." we exchange goodbyes and hang up.