Beg

The Vibe: 

"Namor what are you doing here, it's almost 4 am?"  I say half startled 

"What was Bucky doing here?" He sternly asks 

Who the fuck do you think you are?

I am still very upset about the previous fight, I cross my arms and lean back, "Why? If you are going to lecture me about who I spend my time with, Someone already beat you to it" 

His face relaxes and his tone changes, "I'm sorry, I should not have reacted that way. Please accept my apologies." 

I roll my eyes and step aside, "Come in" Namor steps in and I close the door behind him. "What can I do for you?" 

"Are you alright, you look like you've been crying. Did he hurt you?" he genuinely asks 

"Only my feelings." I chuckle, "I'm fine, I've had a long night." we just stand there for a moment, "Namor, why are you here?"

"I wanted to see you," he admits

"For what?" I yawn "this couldn't have waited until the morning?" 

He steps forward and strokes my cheek, "For an hour I contemplated how to answer that question and even coming over here, " Namor smiles, "I don't know the answer.  I do know that when we first met I wanted to make you mine. "

Oh. OH

"I truly am so sorry for the way I acted earlier. I was worried he'd won you back before I had the privilege to taste you." he explains, "I desire you Ki'ichpan."

I hadn't realized he was slowly backing me into a corner until I hit the wall. He was so close to me that I could feel his breath on my face. In pure strength, I'd say we were matched but with my powers, I was sure I could easily take him out. But I didn't move, something about his energy disengaged my body to the point where I was practically useless. At this moment he could do what he wanted to me without any objection, despite what I was thinking in my head, my body readily accepted this fact. 

He smells like dragon fruit and fresh sandalwood; his body was toned but he wasn't overly muscled and his skin was a nice golden brown. As I continued to inspect him further down I made eye contact with his tight-fitted green shorts and quickly looked away out of shame. 

"Don't be embarrassed Ki'ichpan. You like what you see eh? I'd be happy to remove them for you" he looks at me deviously. Namor moves so close to me that I can now feel his growing erection "Just say the word and I'm yours." 

"Why? Why do you want me? What makes me so special that a 'God' would want me?" I scoff

He looks down into my eyes, "You challenge me. Most women I've encountered, fold under my gaze. As for you? You were unmoved and unbothered. Not to mention our fight; never have I ever felt so powerless after a fight. There is nothing sexier than a powerful woman. Say yes, let me take care of you Ki'ichpan"

Fuck it

Without saying a word or breaking eye contact I drop my towel. I take his hand in mine and guide him up my body, starting from my ass and to my breasts. 

"Drop the shorts," I say 

He steps back and takes off his shorts and tosses them. His dick was fully erect now; he was thick and at least 8in. It was practically standing on its own.  Before he could come back to me I quickly stop him by kicking my foot to his chest and holding it there.